What's new

Pact on India-Japan-U.S. trilateral in the offing

I see thread is coming to normal tune.. Lets see if some one will predict some good things about the upcoming trio relations :pop:

I have nothing against real Indians. What I hate are fake Indians who on one hand proclaim that they represent all of India, and on the other, when you start talking about India's flaws, claim they are 100% pure American and have nothing to do with India. Yet some real Indians start defending this 100% pure American who looks down on them and wants nothing to do with them and probably tries to wash his skin with whitening soap!

US - wants to remain #1 Superpower in the world; scared of China's growing influence/power.
India - wants to become Dominant power in Asia and recreate the glory of British controlled India.
Japan - knows China has a score to settle with it for WW2 crimes.

This new axis of evil is no surprise.

The 21st century will be very exciting indeed.

:china:

Glory of British India.:rofl::rofl:You need to go through some history textbooks before posting.

Pakistan wants to convert China into Islamic Republic. The Commie Jihadis will be a force to reckon with.

Dont be ridiculously stupid. Back up your claims with proof , if have any.

India is also having pacts with, Singapore and South Korea...:yahoo:

Bye Bye China..you can keep your cronies North Korea et al. who cares..:P

I think this development will eventually turn close to being a military alliance. It might not be a common defense pact but something which should pinch China considerably. All 3 countries (US,India,Japan) are against the Chinese increasing strength. So its not far-fetched concept.

I think this development will eventually turn close to being a military alliance. It might not be a common defense pact but something which should pinch China considerably. All 3 countries (US,India,Japan) are against the Chinese increasing strength. So its not far-fetched concept.

Well this is more of a balancing act....The message is clear..... US wants to maintain the superpower status...Japan and India are giving signals that there cannot be one Asian dominant power and certainly not China...

Though i personally don't want India to be in any blocks and if i understand Indian mood correctly we will not be...

Back
Top Bottom