What's new

PAC And China,s JXX/J14 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i don't want to derail the thread, join me in the "India" thread,

we will sort things out. See you:smitten::smitten::china:

Oh.. So it is only in the "India" thread that you avidly derail and troll..:lol:

We have all known that since long..:pop:

You are welcome...:cheers:

Ok guys enough of this. Get back to the topic.

It's just a plain speculation based on the idea that previously leaked info is ture.

The canard and wing lies inside the line extrapolated from the first nose edge. The body/fuselage connection with the wing lies on the line extrapolated from the second nose edge. Internal stores likely in the space before the bulge that is the engines.

Also I notices that widely spaced apart tail fins are smaller. Both on this design and the PAK-FA. I though it may be similar to the lever effect where larger distance between the tails planes means only a smaller one is required (also maybe due to thrust vectoring capabilities). It will prob reduce drag.

regards,

*Sigh* Yet Indians can't even admit that they're behind Pakistan in the sense they haven't produced any aircraft with their own hands. It either comes from Russia, or it comes from Russia, or it comes from Russia. I really am sympathetic towards the Indians, I really am.

The canard and wing lies inside the line extrapolated from the first nose edge. The body/fuselage connection with the wing lies on the line extrapolated from the second nose edge. Internal stores likely in the space before the bulge that is the engines.

Also I notices that widely spaced apart tail fins are smaller. Both on this design and the PAK-FA. I though it may be similar to the lever effect where larger distance between the tails planes means only a smaller one is required (also maybe due to thrust vectoring capabilities). It will prob reduce drag.

regards,

Interesting design any thoughts on how the pilot will get in and out? and while you're at it please explain the canard on a stealth plane?

Interesting design any thoughts on how the pilot will get in and out?

Probably in similar way as the Raptor. Or just teleport ;)

and while you're at it please explain the canard on a stealth plane?

I wouldn't because it will be design dependent. Suffice to say that radar reflection comes from interaction between position of canards and evelons and as you see in the pics there is a 'cut' at the back of the wing where it is directly behind the canards.

With 2 indepedent 3D thrust vectoring nozzles maybe evelons are not even needed and canards helps with the long body.

But this is a fan art so well...

regards,

Last edited:
International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > October Surprises In Chinese Aerospace

"Beyond this public data about the 5th generation programs at Shenyang and Chengdu is unsatisfactory. Both are thought to have been working on “heavy” twin-engine stealthy and highly maneuverable designs to compete with U.S. and Russian 5th generation fighters. However, Chinese internet sources, again unconfirmable, have suggested that in the PLA decided in favor of Chengdu’s 5th generation design, giving Shenyang a subcontractor role.[26] Both companies are thought to have at various times tended toward a “canard delta,” with Shenyang first thought to be favoring a “triplane” design and perhaps later a triplane-forward swept wing. Chengdu has usually been associated with a twin-engine canard-delta design. A Chengdu 611 Institute brochure obtained around the November 2002 Zhuhai Airshow included a computer simulation design for an apparent heavy twin-engine canard-delta design which bore some resemblance to the aborted Mikoyan MiG 1.44 5th generation fighter prototype. Reporting from the time of this aircraft’s unveiling in 1999 indicated some Russian interest in selling it to China,[27] but there has been no subsequent reporting to that effect. There have been more recent indicators that both Chengdu and Shenyang have worked with 5th generation concept that starts with a flat delta shaped airframe core, to which are attached canard controls, wings and stabilizers. "

There have been more recent indicators that both Chengdu and Shenyang have worked with 5th generation concept that starts with a flat delta shaped airframe core, to which are attached canard controls, wings and stabilizers.

Interesting not sure why Chengdu went with control canards?

*Sigh* Yet Indians can't even admit that they're behind Pakistan in the sense they haven't produced any aircraft with their own hands. It either comes from Russia, or it comes from Russia, or it comes from Russia. I really am sympathetic towards the Indians, I really am.

:blink: Whaaaaaaaat? Hindustan Aeronautics Limited built the first military aircraft in South Asia That is ie; HF-24 Marut way back in 1961. After that HAL Started the Program LCA which is getting Inducted, Sukhoi 30 MKI, The best in the Sukhoi 30 Variants, Jaguar Licensed Production in India. FGFA the 2 seater variant of T-50 Pak FA and Among the few nations to Research and development of Aircraft Engines And to run a stealth fighter project called MCA. . And Yet you Say We are Inferior???? You must be crazy dude....

And In which dream of Yours did you see Pakistan building its Own aircrafts? huh?

Last edited:

u mean what pakistan has is all indegenous........my god where do pakistanis take such illusionists into their defense? :rofl:

only 1 aircraft that too with maximum contribution of china(i think why wud china take pakistani help? funding? NO..... technology epertise? chinese are better)....i m sure its just other reason, and we know what:lol:....

ABOUT INDIA:- we have LCA....and thats indegenous(break out of sleep wierdos)...we wud have PAK-FA which is 50-50 venture(russians needed funds and INDIA unlike pakistan have money to do so......hence we have a valid reason for joint venture).....

i dont know what on earth has tought u this? :what::man_in_love:

Interesting not sure why Chengdu went with control canards?
Frontal aspect RCS is the lowest for any aircraft. That is not for adverts but for the truth that when a hostile aircraft is directly facing you, he is 'hostile' for a reason. So why would anyone add something in front of the aircraft that goes 'flippy-floppy' in flight?

To detect a helo, radars look for the rotor effect called 'Doppler scintillation'. This is where the blade is moving towards the radar one moment and away at the next moment. This is constant and make helos vulnerable to detection. Doppler scintillation also occurs on ICBM bus assembly as it is suborbital. The body spins to maintain stability and its surface imperfections create the same effect as the helo rotor.

Classify human motions using micro-Doppler radar
In this paper, human motion model and RCS (radar cross section) simulation of radar returns from human are investigated. Micro-Doppler signatures [1-6] induced by human motions are studied. It shows that the time-frequency representation of micro-Doppler signature provides distinctive time-varying features for human motions. Motion of different body part has different micro-Doppler signature. Thus, micro-Doppler can be a promising method for classifying human activities. Measurement data using an experimental X-band micro-Doppler radar were collected and the results are compared with the corresponding simulation results. The classification of human motions based on micro-Doppler signatures is also discussed.
Anything that move in an EM field will create these 'micro-Doppler' echoes, aka 'Doppler scintillation'. Granted, these flight control canards do not move much to maintain flight stability, but they move nonetheless, they will increase frontal aspect RCS.

Hi

Just for my own information sake:

But only time when canard needs to move is when plane is moving, so would not the whole plane rotate anyway. (for example aircraft climbing and exposing belly).

Also canards rotate more slowly than helicopter blades.

Also how stealthy are helos such as comanche where there is rotor blades?

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom