What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

@ Silko

i think it was more in lines of "the ones who do not miss the cold war has no heart, the ones who want it back has no brain"

i could be wrong though, long time since i read that line.

Sometimes, you really really make no sense.

@avrasya, forummurat jokes

Since it's nothing to do with this thread i do not feel the need to talk about my political opinions. You can't argue with what i said it's a desperate act to mark me as a communist which is false.

have a good day

Interesting, even if some Turks don't want to remember Ottoman Empire (which was over long times ago). I would suggest european-stylish Turkey today must remove their Islamic Crescent-Star on their flag! It give us wrong impression, maybe better with red flag only!

@RaptorRX707

Nobody hating on Ottomans don't talk out of ur @ss..

Interesting, even if some Turks don't want to remember Ottoman Empire (which was over long times ago). I would suggest european-stylish Turkey today must remove their Islamic Crescent-Star on their flag! It give us wrong impression, maybe better with red flag only!

That Flag represent the blood that we sacrificed fr our nation and country, I am pretty sure that we as Turks would like to ask you to keep your thought to your self please :)

Cresendant and star comes from our old Paganic beliefs not from Islam by the way...

I beg you pardon sir, no one here amongst Turks is ashamed of Ottoman Empire..There is only political perspective difference..Thats all..The dynamics in Turkish politics is causing this arguement

83369.jpg

Don't worry..! Crescent-Star will capture all stars of EU..

Elimizdekinden oluyoruz haberi yok, sunun dedigi seye bakin ya komedi resmen, hangi alemde yasiyorlarsa haha..

Forget about conquering Europe, i'll be amazed if you are able to hold what we have now.

ahahahha your paganic ? perfect example of kemalist education system. Thank god i did not become one of them.

Okay, now get lost to your cave.. LOL

ahahahha your paganic ? perfect example of kemalist education system. Thank god i did not become one of them.

But uneducated and arragont...

Turks use Cresendant and Star from the times of GokTurks and used before for clan symbols with wolf, horse, eagle, sword and bow...

That Flag represent the blood that we sacrificed fr our nation and country, I am pretty sure that we as Turks would like to ask you to keep your thought to your self please :)

Cresendant and star comes from our old Paganic beliefs not from Islam by the way...

Thank you for explanation. It sound like similar to Bangladesh's blood sacrificed on their flag. Ottoman Empire killed you and your family generation? No, Crescent and star are not from Pagans, it is Islamic symbols, same goes to Christian and David of Star.

Oh yes, secular Turkey with Christian Cross or David! :D

I beg you pardon sir, no one here amongst Turks is ashamed of Ottoman Empire..There is only political perspective difference..Thats all..The dynamics in Turkish politics is causing this arguement

I understand, but we are surprised the reactions and attitudes of Turks regarding very important nationistic vs Ottoman Empire old-timer identity which is something struggle for Turkey.

Someone explained during the time of Ottoman Empire was 1/10 only Turkish population during 16-17th century. I am trying to understand deep inside Turkey and their perspectives. No, I don't believe in Muslim Unity Khalifah something.

Thank you for explanation. It sound like similar to Bangladesh's blood sacrificed on their flag. Ottoman Empire killed you and your family generation? No, Crescent and star are not from Pagans, it is Islamic symbols, same goes to Christian and David of Star.

Oh yes, secular Turkey with Christian Cross or David! :D

I understand, but we are surprised the reactions and attitudes of Turks regarding very important nationistic vs Ottoman Empire old-timer identity which is something struggle for Turkey.

Someone explained during the time of Ottoman Empire was 1/10 only Turkish population during 16-17th century. I am trying to understand deep inside Turkey and their perspectives. No, I don't believe in Muslim Unity Khalifah something.

Trolls will be ignored

But have to say this again though...

Gokturks which predates Islam used cresendant and star.... It is a pagan symbol that comes from Turkish worship of Sky God ''Tengri''

@ Raptor : I wonder why Pakistan, Malaysia, Libya, Algeria and a whole host of other countries that I can think of have the star and the crescent on their flags ? I was under the impression that it had something to do with Islamic Symbolism....or so most books on the Pakistani flag, that I've read, say as such !

Trolls will be ignored

But have to say this again though...

Gokturks which predates Islam used cresendant and star.... It is a pagan symbol that comes from Turkish worship of Sky God ''Tengri''

Go_STUDY_______________________by_Super_Frashooh.png

Back
Top Bottom