What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

Actually dude, in Turkey, nobody gives a damn about this Muslim unity thing. People are busy with their education and their work. Turkey can be more religious, and can be more atheistic country, but the system will go like this. A secular country, with a Muslim majority.

I am not sure about the underlined part. For better or for worse i am pretty sure things will change dramatically in the coming years, let us wait and see.

Edit: And by the way, Turks greatest achievements were definitely the golden age of Ottoman empire (Fatih, Kanuni, Yavuz). Turkey has yet to become a fully developed country on par with Germany and UK. Yet i am sure in 10-20 years or so we will see that too. Funny though that it is an islamic oriented party who accelerated and brought us visions, and seculars/ so-called kemalists who always halted the country.

Edit: And by the way, Turks greatest achievements were definitely the golden age of Ottoman empire (Fatih, Kanuni, Yavuz).
Agreed.

Turkey has yet to become a fully developed country on par with Germany and UK. Yet i am sure in 10-20 years or so we will see that too. Funny though that it is an islamic oriented party who accelerated and brought us visions, and seculars/kemalists who always halted the country.
Oh c'mon. It's our country, with Kemalists or Islamists, we are living together in here, and our state is doing good. There is no need to seperate people.

Actually dude, in Turkey, nobody gives a damn about this Muslim unity thing. People are busy with their education and their work. Turkey can be more religious, and can be more atheistic country, but the system will go like this. A secular country, with a Muslim majority.
well this is quite pessimistic approach , for how long we will stagnant like that,
dynamic muslim states with integrity enough to at least maintain some influence in world affairs and to reduce western influence.
it's need of the time. any type to unification whether economic, political or defence...

You want that we must forget palaces and empires for the sake of your old hut state..!!!
Do you have any other desire?

thank you for making it easier for me, it was exactly what i was trying to say, what else have Ottoman rulers done for Turks as a nation other than building itself Palaces and collecting gold to expand ruling families wealth..

Thanks to Atatürks efforts you have turned from "Kul" ''A Servant'' of the sultan to a honorble citizen of Turkiye Cumhuriyeti..

Look, it's just my opinion but i don't think the Ottomans ever did something for the Turks, to understand this fact you should look at the conditions the people of Anatolio were living in, they had/have nothing. Illitirate, poor, suffering, no rights or whatsoever..Ottomans made themselves richer, Atatürk served the people that's the difference..

Agreed.

Oh c'mon. It's our country, with Kemalists or Islamists, we are living together in here, and our state is doing good. There is no need to seperate people.
u are ultra nationalistic....
need to have some ISLAMIC zeal........Islamic brotherhood for mutual benefit of all of us.
even turkey needs support of Muslims....
u need to realize this fact...
what secularism has given u, have u become part of european union......

u are ultra nationalistic....
need to have some ISLAMIC zeal........Islamic brotherhood for mutual benefit of all of us.
even turkey needs support of Muslims....
u need to realize this fact...
what secularism has given u, have u become part of european union......

So what? Maybe I'm nationalist, but i want a country like a Germany or France. Just not in science or economy, but in gender equality, in human rights etc.

Turkey does not need Muslim support. You must realize. Muslim unity will be happen, but not in 21st century.

u are better than them, u need to remove the colored spectacles.
why are in in inferiority complex....
come on be optimistic and broad in your approach.

@forummurat

Keep dreaming about "golden age of Ottomans'' it will be anyway beneficial for us.

lol south asians still mourn the demise of ottomans. They were thousand miles away from ottomans , embraced Jail protesting against british empire ( Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And here some turk hate ottomans. Lol this world is funny...
that's what hurts us,
these fools are ignorant about their glorious past and respect.
attitude that they are showing is loosing their respect in our eyes....
it's mean our love for turks has no meaning or value..
either we are fool or they are ignorant....

lol south asians still mourn the demise of ottomans. They were thousand miles away from ottomans , embraced Jail protesting against british empire ( Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And here some turk hate ottomans. Lol this world is funny...

What?Ottomans are our ancestors, there is no hate amongst them. But like the other big empires, they are gone and there is a new state of Turks. It founded by M.K. Ataturk. These are the facts. There is no need to seperate people.

Here is a defence forum but we are talking non-defence matters also. Mods must find a solution for it.

@forummurat

Keep dreaming about "golden age of Ottomans'' it will be anyway beneficial for us.
and u be ignorant about our past glory and respect that u are loosing by this selfish and ignorant attitude...

What?Ottomans are our ancestors, there is no hate amongst them. But like the other big empires, they are gone and there is a new state of Turks. It founded by M.K. Ataturk. These are the facts. There is no need to seperate people.

Here is a defence forum but we are talking non-defence matters also. Mods must find a solution for it.
for ur kind information if u don,t want to discuss u can leave,
such discussions are part of this forum.

@ kobiraaz

Hey Bangla, how did you figure out that i was hating on Ottomans? I suppose you know that ''Turks'' are considered to be the founders and rulers of Ottoman Empire? I don't hate them in any way, it was just that their time had come to an end and we have to deal with the current challenges we are facing rather than sticking to the past.

and u be ignorant about our past glory and respect that u are loosing by this selfish and ignorant attitude...

And you are talking about Turkish matters. Have you been in Turkey? Do you know what is happening in Turkey? Dynamics in Turkey is different than other Muslim Countries, but some people talking without knowing a beep.

I am not sure about the underlined part. For better or for worse i am pretty sure things will change dramatically in the coming years, let us wait and see.

946534a6880a37c80ada1543c2d3a379.gif

Funny guy you are :) Radicalism is strong with this one

Back
Top Bottom