What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

If there is a pork festival, great, nothin wrong with it. The worst that could happen is some muslim guys may stay away from where it is served. I had Christian people living next to our house where I grew up, no one ever had an issue with that.

I used to play with the kid from that house. My mom only said not to eat any meat in
his house. I think she was pretty reasonable.

You think so. How naive of you?

when you say allowing pork, kindly explain what does it means ?

Basically , not giving a **** whether one community likes it or not and allow it to be sold freely in the market in all states , served in restaurants without any restrictions. Basically like soap and detergent, anyone who wants can buy it.

Basically , not giving a **** whether one community likes it or not and allow it to be sold freely in the market in all states , served in restaurants without any restrictions. Basically like soap and detergent, anyone who wants can buy it.

mate wake up, pork isnt banned anywhere in india & it is freely available.

Well the Hindu sensitivities cant be defined based on Muslim ones.. Right? Muslims have theirs and Hindus have their own. If Pakistan allows Pork that does not make India bound to allowing beef.. Just like its haram in Islam to draw the Prophet, its equally bad in Hinduism to kill a cow. Either be liberal or not. Cant have it both ways.. You want liberty to violate sensitivities of other religions, well, be ready to get yours violated too.. Else you are simply being a hypocrite...

:tup::tup:

slogan of this beef festival......."lets have a riot"

Exactly..that was the agenda of the organizers and they got it. Now all they had to do is to fish(meaning get votes) in troubled waters.

Pork prepared in the common hostel kitchen.

if people want to eat it why not? if some people may not want to mix their food with pork, then seperate kitchens be made available :angel:

an outright ban of beef is ridiculous.

No , that's not true , pork is banned in many states, take mizoram for instance.

You are wrong - Mizoram only bans porks imported from Burma , Burmese pork banned in Mizoram State

Pork isnt banned anywhere in india.

if people want to eat it why not? if some people may not want to mix their food with pork, then seperate kitchens be made available :angel:

an outright ban of beef is ridiculous.

Why? If beef can be prepared in the same kitchen, why not pork. If someone doesn't likes it they can take a hike, after all as far as I know the hostel in Osmania University is Govt run.

LOL so you think that i am an Muslim ? lol i am Hindu by ancestry . Haha so stop preaching me about it as i am not Muslim .
well to be correct i dont believe in religion .

I meant all of you pseudo-intellectuals who will miss no chance to bash Hindu sentiments but will kowtow and kiss the feet of the Mullah brigade. Which cave were you lot hiding in when the Mullah brigade forced Salman Rushdie not to enter India ?

I actually have much more contempt for you self-flagellating,self-loathing lot (who equate liberalism and secularism with anti-Hindu action) than the Muslims who atleast are standing up for their beliefs. You give a bad name to original liberals who stand for liberal values of all communities.

Pork isnt banned anywhere in india.

What exactly is your concern? Is Beef banned in Canada too or you have some relative in Osmania dying to eat beef? If so, let us know he will get his delivery of beef supply at his home.. I hope that will make you happy..

Why? If beef can be prepared in the same kitchen, why not beef.

ohh well, no one is asking here to ban pork, if people want to eat it they can cook it & eat in a seperate kitchen.

like some of the d1ck head politicians of yours recommending outright ban & several years on prison for anyone who is caught eating beef.

Why? If beef can be prepared in the same kitchen, why not pork. If someone doesn't likes it they can take a hike, after all as far as I know the hostel in Osmania University is Govt run.

Exactly why this hypocrisy.. We do not have funds to buy different utensils for cry babies.. If they wanna eat Beef in hostel then it will be cooked along with Pork in the same utensil and by the same hands.. It's an even game now who is open for it.. Or are we talking about religious feeling getting hurt now??

What exactly is your concern? Is Beef banned in Canada too or you have some relative in Osmania dying to eat beef? If so, let us know he will get his delivery of beef supply at his home.. I hope that will make you happy..

take a chill pill

Back
Top Bottom