What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated at: 0958 PST, Monday, May 02, 2011
KARACHI: Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has denied the reports that Osama Bin Laden was killed, Geo News reported.
TTP says Osama alive - GEO.tv

laden.jpg

But it's important to note that our counterterrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding. Indeed, bin Laden had declared war against Pakistan as well, and ordered attacks against the Pakistani people.

Osama Bin Laden Killed In Pakistan, U.S. Has His Body | digtriad.com

Plus the helis were Pakistani.

Helis were Pakistani?

Means Pakistani forces were involved and agrees with Pakistan’s Perspective: Osama Dead | Pakistan Defence

There you go our Pres stating the obvious ages ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killed by US assets, Osama bin Laden was killed tonight in a mansion on the outskirts of ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN!

Let's hear the GOP deny bin Laden was operating from inside Pakistan now!!!

why are you hell bent in trying to show that somehow Pakistan is or was against the death of OBL. If thats your thinking get your head examined.

Drones are flying over pakistan. Heli may be from pak airbase. They said , 200 special forces are operaying in pakistan.

surely then it mean we did know about the operation and fully cooperated now its another matter our sold out govt might come under pressure and mess it a big time. i am afraid it will happen.

I think India should move force near to pak border and put pressure. Without usa money and hardware pak may capitulate soon.

Yeah mighty india is going to show Pakistan whose boss :lol:

Stick to the topic

ARY News Reports: Joint Operation. It was a joint operation with three helicopters. One was shot down.

It may have been a recent move in..
Since the last reports were him moving north..
its possible he did a rope-a-dope and moved east..

I agree with everything you have said!

I hope so too, but knowing these scums they are going to try to hurt as many innocent people as possible! Pakistan and western countries should be on very high alert

The world should be on alert at large... They will try to hit back and take revenge by killing some more civilians...

Some of us can warmonger as much as we want... God forbid, if one of you loose a near or dear one, you will know the difference... I speak of this from experience... It has taken almost a decade for me to come to peace to loosing someone to that mindless 9/11 event and I have buried that hatched this morning, after OBL was declared dead...

We can poke each other as much as we want and there can't be enough of hate (or love in some rare cases) as well... But, the undisputed king of world terrorism is slained and that is momentous for all of us...

And i say this again for fanboys from my side of the border... You can not have such a bloody operation without the involvement of local administration/ISA/PA... you can not fly in a ship full of marines and pound a building so close to Islamabad all night long without PA beating the sh!t out of you... All of us know that they have a capable bunch of guys in uniform as well... and request you this that please lets not make this a troll war... No one gains... rest, I am sure moderators will use the 'delete post' tab judiciously for all kinds of troll varieties....

RIP Angel... The one I loved and lost .... 9 years, 7 months and 22 days ago.... I still love you and miss you!

This is going to be a looooong thread.
Dont like anybody dead, but osama can be an exception.

The man is dead. good .

now come to some points.

Western media is reporting

1. OBL has been buried on an island

2. US says OBL body is in it custody.

3. some are saying DNA has been done.

4. US quotes as saying DNA test WILL be done.

Now whats ????????????

Obama's full video:

cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2011/05/01/sot.obama.bin.laden.dead.cnn

CNN discussion on what was pakistan's part:

cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/05/02/bin.laden.paton.walsh.cnn

PAK foreign Officce jus confirmed that Osama was killed in operation. Sama Tv

Good news for Americans and maybe even for some Pakistanis who were the victims.

But bluntly I am not that impressed - our Bin Ladens and Zawahiris go by the names of Hafiz Sayed,Lakhvi,Masoos Azhar, Syed Salahuddin etc.

Until those scums are killed my celebrations don't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom