What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. But still no discrepency, because they're saying when it was under construction.

And they expected people living there while it was under construction. And if it was on suspect list, wouldnt it be logical to try and find out who came to live there after construction was done .. ? All of these seem like quickly trumped up excuses

Pics or no pics, fake or real OBL death is irrelevant now the story has moved on and has put in focus a failing country with its corrupt, failing leadership and a society that is no better than its leaders. A country's slow march towards complete collapse.

Al Qaeda's Ilyas Kashmiri masterminded the 2009 ISI HQ attacks.

You've got to be frucking joking if you think the ISI is going to stick with them.

Favourite word of Pakistanis - False Flag operations just like CIA did 9/11.

There is another troubling element that has to be looked at in order to revise our ideology.

Why was Osama being kept in Pakistan and why would he choose this place?

After all this man does not help us in anyway and the people who did keep him there must know that the kind of backlash we would suffer from would be monumental on his eventual capture.

I believe its 'Islamic' unity ideology which has seeped into the psyche of this nation, why should our intelligence agencies help a renowned terrorist when he is responsible for the death of a many people globally, a very high number of them in Pakistan alone.

There are no benefits to this nation for keeping Osama, all this Islamic unity hogwash has reduced this nation to an absolutely pathetic state.

Had we been a secular nation, this man would not be here, similarly, if the people of Pakistan were moderate in their views, which they used to be, such a man would never find space in this nation.

We aren't a Wahabi nation either, we are a mix of multiple sects and religions so its absolutely shocking to see that those with the most extremists of views hold so much power in this nation.

There is something deeply wrong with this country, a country that can overlook killings, murder and terror because of honoring some violent foreign ideology is doomed to die in flames.

Why must there be so much dependence on religious belief and the propagation of it, religion is solely a personal matter.

Look at the state of this nation today and let me tell you this, its all because of religion.

This is a possibility ,

Actually Americans found Osama in Afghanistan or elsewhere and bring him to Abbottabad and killed him to malign Pakistan. there is no proof that Osama was not brought in those helicopters. Now they found another opportunity to pressure Pakistan more.

What was Pakistani armed forces doing while this was happening in the middle of your garrison town ??? As I said before, its a choice between complicity and incompetence. The problem is that due to egos, it will be impossible for Pakistan to maintain a single stand on which it was...

There is another troubling element that has to be looked at in order to revise our ideology.

Why was Osama being kept in Pakistan and why would he choose this place?

After all this man does not help us in anyway and the people who did keep him there must know that the kind of backlash we would suffer from would be monumental on his eventual capture.

I believe its 'Islamic' unity ideology which has seeped into the psyche of this nation, why should our intelligence agencies help a renowned terrorist when he is responsible for the death of a many people globally, a very high number of them in Pakistan alone.

There are no benefits to this nation for keeping Osama, all this Islamic unity hogwash has reduced this nation to an absolutely pathetic state.

Had we been a secular nation, this man would not be here, similarly, if the people of Pakistan were moderate in their views, which they used to be, such a man would never find space in this nation.

We aren't a Wahabi nation either, we are a mix of multiple sects and religions so its absolutely shocking to see that those with the most extremists of views hold so much power in this nation.

There is something deeply wrong with this country, a country that can overlook killings, murder and terror because of honoring some violent foreign ideology is doomed to die in flames.

Why must there be so much dependence on religious belief and the propagation of it, religion is solely a personal matter.

Look at the state of this nation today and let me tell you this, its all because of religion.

The first accepting Pakistani I've met. I agree to all the above. :tup:

I wonder how many Pakistanis out of 180 million are terrorists,Terrorist sympathizer,terrorist apologists,closet terrorists.

10 - 20 Million.

The rest are either religious, sectarian or ethnic minorities, westernized upper and upper middle class, also there is a very high number of poor people who are indifferent to all of this.

The extremists, hard liners, right wingers, Islamists etc have a lot of power though, their Saudi funding, their control over the nation because of Islam and their violent ways means that they are not challenged by anyone.

If they are challenged, the challenging group suffers from intense persecution, targeted killings and no one wants to go through such hell anymore.

Most people are not realizing that the ISI is probably the biggest winner in this incident, this was the US exit strategy from Afghanistan & they've started packing up already. If I were India, I'd be very worried. This could get very ugly for India in Afghanistan as well as Kashmir.

Okay, I am an Indian and I am now very worried. Please please tell me how India is now going to disintegrate. I know that the plans are top secret but please let us know just this once. You are evidently a very honorable, wise man and will surely help us poor Indians who are anyway going to have a country that cut to size soon.

Neverthelss, it is a slap in the face of pakistani authorities.

Firstly an incursion to the soverningty of a nation and pakistani authorities didnt even know about it.
Secondly the worlds most wanted man, living right under their nose.

Pakistan have lot to answer, and it adds to the allegation that pakistan says something in face, and does something else. I hope the middle class rise up above religion, and work towards the betterment of the country, rather than let these extrimists decide the forgien policy of pakistan..

10 - 20 Million.

The rest are either religious, sectarian or ethnic minorities, westernized upper and upper middle class, also there is a very high number of poor people who are indifferent to all of this.

The extremists, hard liners, right wingers, Islamists etc have a lot of power though, their Saudi funding, their control over the nation because of Islam and their violent ways means that they are not challenged by anyone.

If they are challenged, the challenging group suffers from intense prosecution, targeted killings and no one wants to go through such hell anymore.

How many do you think actually morally support terrorism against western or non muslim countries even if they dont show it on this forum its not hard to tell , Judging by this forum it seems to be quite high.

I mean theres actually rallys for support of Osama in Pakistan.

^^^

10 - 20 Million.

If they are challenged, the challenging group suffers from intense prosecution, targeted killings and no one wants to go through such hell anymore.

I doubt if they are that many. I would not count an average Pakistani who is tricked into yelling the rehearsed slogans by hardline extremists using religious sentiments or threat of violence in that figure..

Actually, we should take a lesson from others -- these so called religious types are not really bright or the kinds of people who think about things, they are about certitude - they don't like solving problems and they imagine that doubt is the enemy and not the bedrock of faith, well, really they don't know anything about faith, they know certitude

So we should answer them in the language they understand, yes, 2 eyes for an eye - allow them the opportunity to reconsider their position, they don't have to concede anything to the likes of us, all they have to do is not get violent --- but see, that's like saying we wish cats did not meow, it's the nature of the beast, violence is mothers milk to them - I say lets give them mothers milk, until they decide they can live without it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom