What's new

#OpIsrael: Anonymous Cyber Strike on Israel: News & Updates

I commended him since he is painstakingly posting rebuttel of every claim made by Anonymous with much better proof than what your side is doing.

What are you doing?

Licking up to your Arab masters so they may give a little abid like you a candy.Being on the defeated side for 300 years has got so much into the head of mard-e-momin that they are faking microscopic victories.

Let me correct u: "Anonymus" is global user hacktivist group...........the concept of this attack was mainly to remind Israeli govt about Palestine..........Anonymous is anti-zionist which i believe every human respecting person must be.

Many members of Anonymous group are non-Arab and non-Muslim! so this is not arab vs jews its good vs bad.

in any case defacing a website will not destroy anything it can be replace with the new page with in minuts.

let me remind u Indian govt was against Israel and supported the Palestinian cause.......until zionist regime started throwing bones at them and they started waging there tails, we can also see that with indian members doing the same.

My undying support for the Arabs will always be...... as supporting them is supporting my own blood.

but indians supporting zionist regime is nothing less then slavery(a self imposed slavery).

u call it microscopic victories i call it the best peaceful form of protest........

Regardless of the amount of damage done, the scale of the attack is bound to be embarrassing for the Israeli government. This is the second time that Anonymous has successfully taken down Israeli government websites. The original #OpIsrael attack happened last November and affected some 600 sites and resulted in the hackers released personal information for thousands of high-ranking officials. Israel denied then that the attack did any damage.
"Anonymous congrats":yahoo:

This is beyond pathetic.

Fight like men instead of committing international vandalism.

#OpIsrael started on 7th April and get a huge number of websites which was hacked and defaced by WorldWide hacker, everyone was supporting them and they also released some service of DDoS Attack by which you and us also could make a DDoS Attack on Israel Websites.

A Full Information has been released by Anonymous that how much websites have been defaced by them and how much Financial Loss in Israel did, we have a also a Major List which is being updating till now because we are receiving many requests of New Websites which is defaced and down in meantime also.

Information given by the Anonymous:

The following list includes lastest confirmed tango downs, hacks, defaces, docks, hijacks, database leaks & releases, delets out of the internet, admin takeovers etc. and these is only a little part of the affected websites.
We have registered that several pastebin docs have been deleted … looks like the Gov of Israel is trying to hide something.

Anonymous partial damage report:

100k+ websites
40k Facebook pages
5k twitter
30k Israeli bank acc got hacked
Israelien prime ministers wife number: *********** (see from the link below) … Lulz
3k+ websites of companies in israeli cyber space completely deleted
Secret Israel Documents of Military leaked

Several Gov websites hacked like Central Bureau of Statistics, Government Companies Authority, Government Publications Office, The National Insurance Institute, Israel’s Social Security ogranization, Israel Defense Forces (IDF), Israel Export Institute, Israel Government Press Office, Israel Ministry of Defense, Israel Ministry of Environment, Israel Ports & Railways Authority, Israeli Antiquity Authority, Israeli Judicial Authority, Israeli Prime Minister, Parlament’s website, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, Culture And Sports, State of Israel Information Technologies, Offical website of the State of Israel, Citizen Info Service, The Civil Service Commission, The Jewish Agency, Ministry of Tourism etc.
Several trading websites hacked and US supported Zionist exposed
200k+ Visa/Mastercards users leaked on the internet

…
…
…
Total damage: ~ $3-plus billion damage

More websites and more damage you can see from here

This is beyond pathetic.

Fight like men instead of committing international vandalism.

Quite ironic when the current majority Zionist regime in Israel are killing, harassing and physically destroying the Palestinians by treating them as cattle and making them live in a "open prison" in Gaza and the West Bank. Defenseless, frustrated and traumatized people who had nothing to do with the Holocaust, any persecution the Jews might have faced in Europe or anywhere else. Rather the opposite the Palestinians largely welcomed the first Jewish immigrants and lived side by side by the indigenous Jews without any problems for centuries. Not only were the Palestinians forced to abandon their original lands, homes etc. but even after getting "their land" in the West Bank and Gaza they are chased away due to illegal settlements.

Praising Israel and calling all that above a achievement is simply a joke. It's like praising the achievement of a bully who defeats his 10 year younger opponent again and again and claiming it as a great victory every single time without realizing that he has nothing to be proud of.

EDIT: Why are nearly all apologists for Israel here from India? Do they think that their provocations will work or that they have any business or say in Muslim/Arab/Jewish affairs? Very amusing and strange.

Reminds me greatly of the Iranian interference in the Arab world in real life and that of some of the Iranian users on this page.

Lol. hell yeah:chilli: my people are striking so hard... thats what I'm talking about.. keep it up.:smokin:

On the other hand anonymous has accused indian media for being propaganda machines on behalf of Israel during the ongoing cyberattack and has Pledge to speak against oppression and human rights violation in Rohingya and Kashmir.:woot:

Lol. hell yeah:chilli: my people are striking so hard... thats what I'm talking about.. keep it up.:smokin:

On the other hand anonymous has accused indian media for being propaganda machines on behalf of Israel during the ongoing cyberattack and has Pledge to speak against oppression and human rights violation in Rohingya and Kashmir.:woot:

There is little presence of internet in Kashmir.

To those asking if we are done, the answer is that #OpIsrael will end the day #Palestine is free, or the internetz becomes illegal.

Quite ironic when the current majority Zionist regime in Israel are killing, harassing and physically destroying the Palestinians by treating them as cattle and making them live in a "open prison" in Gaza and the West Bank. Defenseless, frustrated and traumatized people who had nothing to do with the Holocaust, any persecution the Jews might have faced in Europe or anywhere else. Rather the opposite the Palestinians largely welcomed the first Jewish immigrants and lived side by side by the indigenous Jews without any problems for centuries. Not only were the Palestinians forced to abandon their original lands, homes etc. but even after getting "their land" in the West Bank and Gaza they are chased away due to illegal settlements.

I guess this shows the wisdom of Jizyah. When muslims have the upper hand, take Jizyah. Allah knows best.

Back
Top Bottom