What's new

#OpIsrael: Anonymous Cyber Strike on Israel: News & Updates

#Anonymous

harming infrastructure is something morally corrupt organizations & governments do. We leave that to morally corrupt governments.

They are god and making excuses for their incompetence.:lol::lol::lol:

BTW watch the video that i have attached.It is quite informative and analysis there is done by professionals rather than internet trolls.

why don't you plug e'm and find out instead of making fun of yourself.

Don't you get it, No one can plug them coz these are non-existent sites & your hacking claim is bluff.

If you're still sticking to your stand.

Plug these first.

saudi-mfa.gov.sa | itpolicy.gov.sa | immigration.gov.sa | nativ.gov.sa

:P

HVAfO.png

ea1EK.png

why don't you plug e'm and find out instead of making fun of yourself.

Don't you get it, No one can plug them coz these are non-existent sites & your hacking claim is bluff.

If you're still sticking to your stand.

Plug these first.

saudi-mfa.gov.sa | itpolicy.gov.sa | immigration.gov.sa | nativ.gov.sa

:P

One example, Now get lost.

Thais? LoL .. They begged for normalization with us. :omghaha: Al-Faisal kicked their A$$e$

they are still begging for that till nowadays. bunch of criminals unworthy of respect.

Your link
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA

The link I gave
http://www.immigration.gov.il

first you claim its imaginary sits then turned to be related and only one is active. check my earlier posts and stop quoting me. Let us assume thats its fake site why is it leading/redirecting to the link you provided anyway?

FYI I didn't say related, the link I gave is the original, the link you gave is a fake one, it doesn't exist. I will stop quoting you if you prove me wrong & stop posting fake hacking claims.

Israel Hacked: Anonymous assault act of protest, not terror - YouTube

@Yzd Khalifa Im referring to the gov not the people dont get me wrong mate.

The hell you talk about? Not at all! I would still call them thieves LoL.

Every 3 mounts at work we get stupid letters like these for the sake of "normalization" ,Al-Faisal turns them down though.

They caught the SOBs and execute them. I believe that my boss said to me once they got the blue diamond from the BM in HongKong .-. And triple checked it too ,but still they need to pay the price for it!. Only Hajj! Or else they need to back TFO LoL. They and the Iranians under the microscope in Hajj anyways :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel Hacked: Anonymous assault act of protest, not terror - YouTube

The hell you talk about? Not at all! I would still call them thieves LoL.

Every 3 mounts at work we get stupid letters like these for the sake of "normalization" ,Al-Faisal turns them down though.

They caught the SOBs and execute them. I believe that my boss said to me once they got the blue diamond from the BM in HongKong .-. And triple checked it too ,but still they need to pay the price for it!. Only Hajj! Or else they need to back TFO LoL. They and the Iranians under the microscope in Hajj anyways :omghaha:

Im referring to case of Al-roaili & the other three Ambassadors those were killed which believed Thailand gov took part in it .

السعودية تØ*تج على ترقية ضابط تايلندي متهم بالضلوع في جريمة قتل رجل الأعمال السعودي Ù…Ø*مد الرويلي قبل 20 عاماً..

Regarding the current version of opisrael

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
The mosque is mentioned in the best way. That is the only thing that matters to us.

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

Bring me one piece of historical fact (not the old testament and not your made-up history) that says David ever existed.
I mean historical facts similar to what Babel and Egypt had!

@Arabian Legend
IK two cases are separate but the issue is one.

Im not familiar with the case TBH but the TA gov is in a deep $!ht with KSA for being involved. The case must be solved and the criminals must be punished been quite enough for now and we cant let those bastards go with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom