What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

1545897_801606539890053_2942818936662479614_n.jpg

Army deployment likely in Multan and Lahore #ZarbEAzb

2 US consulate employees arrested from Multan Cantt area , reports DAWN TV

PTI core committee haa FINALLY decided to support operation Zarb-e-Azb. Whew...

TTP playing punjabi card finally, inviting Sindhis, pathan and balochis to burn Islamabad and Lahore. Also invited "islam loving" punjabis to join them.

finally, pti getting some sense back, because they know it could be political suicide if they oppose military op.
But on a separate note, check how Dr. Alvi took an about turn on his stance !

if khuda na khwasts this operation goes wrong, I will wait for you rant about how dare NS approved the operation.
hypocrisy is not a quality by birth, it is an acquired art.

Even I am surprized how quickly Military has responded. I am not saying, this operation is a wrong decision, because I don't if it is right or wrong. I am only wondering that intelligence could have done it without firing a single bullet.

PAKISTAN AIRFORCE SHOULD STRIKE INSIDE AFGHANISTAN otherwise this operation will completely fail... these a***** getting $$ from consulations and ANA also they are providing shelters to all these terrorist regimes....

Even I am surprized how quickly Military has responded. I am not saying, this operation is a wrong decision, because I don't if it is right or wrong. I am only wondering that intelligence could have done it without firing a single bullet.

the enemy is too widespread, the area is too big, and there is no single enemy and is constantly on the move, so it would be very hard to neutralize it simply by intelligence alone. so it would be attacks as soon as they get intelligence.

Airforce is on standby... Airforce pinpoint strike on Call on Demand on intel provided by on group Intel and Troops

the enemy is too widespread, the area is too big, and there is no single enemy and is constantly on the move, so it would be very hard to neutralize it simply by intelligence alone. so it would be attacks as soon as they get intelligence.

I was basically talking about sabotaging the leaders. May be talks are still there, and at gun point they will ask the leaders to surrender.

ISPR has confirmed that the government has given them the green signal and they have code-named it "operation zarb-e-azb", may Allah SWT be with our forces, ameen.

Ameen

The Pakistan Army has chosen a classic Arabic Phrase as the name for this operation, ma sha Allah

Back
Top Bottom