What's new

ONLY FIGHTING MAN FOR PAKISTAN!

Jirga on Geo news – Pervaiz Musharraf – 9th March 2013

any video of piers morgan interview of musharraf from yesterday?

i think hve on someones, FB account!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so many threads ? Do you know Mushraff refused to answer few of Goswami's questions so he opted to listen. Kindly check the entire news published. :rofl:

And he is a true Pakistani ? Wasn't he the one who allowed drone strikes and led his country to WoT which back fired and over 40,000 people have been killed due to it.

You call this man true Pakistani ? :rofl:

If Pakistan has more such leaders, we will reduce our defense budget. :D

:rofl::rofl:

540394_375119539197393_492844301_n.jpg

reality is too different, check KARGILL WAR, & your defence budget after & before & on that i take V K sing
h,s statment atheintic?;):yahoo::lol:

wha?:what:

dude im a Pakistani:what: i think u took me for Indian:what:

When you push urself into,dangerous end. Of the city,then should face some fire works, & no don't think u r indian!
Ask naswar corner peoples,they will let you know more about me?
Bt when it comes too my country, my nation, & mens in uniform,aunty hell can be broken to anyone disrespecting my country ,my nation, & my mens in uniform!

Lol is that zardari thing really true?

Dam ,
You still didn't get it, even after 5 worst years of zardari-ism ?lol

When you push urself into,dangerous end. Of the city,then should face some fire works, & no don't think u r indian!
Bt when it comes too my country, my nation, & mens in uniform,aunty hell can be broken to anyone disrespecting my country ,my nation, & my mens in uniform!

Dam ,

uncle u mayb of my grandpaz age,n stop bein so emotional:what:

i mayb more patriotic than u,i dun hav to behave like a Stuntman or woman all da time here:girl_wacko:

uncle u mayb of my grandpaz age,n stop bein so emotional:what:

i mayb more patriotic than u,i dun hav to behave like a Stuntman or woman all da time here:girl_wacko:

Its a serious bussines out here,aunty !
Go back to naswar corner,its more good for you, any how I never questioned ur patriotism!
Just tried to push a bit!lol

580628_521472197886797_1717163183_n.jpg

what a great leader & a fighting man for pakistan, no one else could hve done that!:tup::tup::tup::agree:

He is the best & a honest man. Only he can run & understand Pakistan like no other. My vote is for Gen. Msuahrraf, I am so excited to see him comeback to Pakistan, INSHAALLAH next week he will be back in Pakistan & his popularity will grow.

Dam ,

They never will get anything, bats. It's like I say continue sleeping under your pillows lozzz.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaisi lanat perri hui hai is news anchor ki shakal pai.....is ko indians kai sath bitha do to is ka peta hi nai chelay gaa kai yeh musalman hai ya bha.rati hai

private media sara fraud hai....in ko paisay do ....phir chahay jo marzi program kerwa lo...

is hi ki shakal mulahiza ker lain,,,,

kaisi lanat or dhutt perri hui hai is ki shakal pai....dhutt=lakh di lanat,,,dhutt is 100,000 times more intense than ordinary lanat.......usually on faces of people who lack moral values and people who will do anything for money.....

11t6hw6.jpg

kaisi lanat perri hui hai is news anchor ki shakal pai.....is ko indians kai sath bitha do to is ka peta hi nai chelay gaa kai yeh musalman hai ya bha.rati hai

private media sara fraud hai....in ko paisay do ....phir chahay jo marzi program kerwa lo...

is hi ki shakal mulahiza ker lain,,,,

kaisi lanat or dhutt perri hui hai is ki shakal pai....dhutt=lakh di lanat,,,dhutt is 100,000 times more intense than ordinary lanat.......usually on faces of people who lack moral values and people who will do anything for money.....

11t6hw6.jpg

15pphxv.jpg

SC disposes of Musharraf treason petitions, directs govt to continue course - DAWN.COM
SC disposes of Musharraf treason petitions, directs govt to continue course

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court on Wednesday disposed of the petitions calling for the registration of a treason case against former military ruler Pervez Musharraf and directed the government to continue approaching the matter in light of its official statement presented to the court.

The government had in its statement said that it would proceed in accordance with the law and prosecute Musharraf for treason — after taking the political forces into confidence.

Attorney General Munir A. Malik informed the three-member bench hearing the case that as per the court’s earlier order to investigate Musharraf under Article 6 of the Constitution, the government had set up a Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) committee to probe the treason case against the retired general.

On Justice Jawwad S. Khawaja’s inquiry, Malik said he had no knowledge of any progress on the establishment of a special court to hear a treason case against Musharraf, adding that only the outcome of the investigation against the former president would determine the charges that may be levelled against him.

Justice Khawaja remarked that all eyes were now on the federal government and the steps it would undertake to bring Musharraf to justice. He added that it was to be seen whether four or 483 people would be included in the investigation.

Later, the bench disposed of the petitions calling for the registration of the treason case against Musharraf and directed the government to continue its ongoing investigation on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom