What's new

ONLY FIGHTING MAN FOR PAKISTAN!

Pakistani people don't deserve him, they deserve zardari, imran han and nawaz shareef
There is a reason we call him only fighting man for Pakistan and now we know, he is also among the men who fought for Islam and its honor.

American rewarded and PTI re-instated judiciary is corrupt till last man, but denial of political activists and political support for victimization of Ghazi Musharraf.. tells all the story of his new Jihad.. against traitors & foreign agents.

1381335_739133199445548_1567437396_n.jpg

Bugti murder: SC rejects Musharraf’s request to move case to Islamabad
DAWN.COM
Bugti murder: SC rejects Musharraf’s request to move case to Islamabad - DAWN.COM

52526d1aeb28a.jpeg

Former president Pervez Musharraf - File Photo
Published
2013-10-07 13:35:51

QUETTA: The Supreme Court on Monday rejected a petition filed by former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf to move the hearing of the Nawab Akbar Bugti case from Quetta to Islamabad.

A three-judge bench of the apex court headed by Justice Nasirul Mulk heard the request filed by the former president.

Advocate Qamar Afzal was representing Musharraf in the court and the request was filed on grounds of threats to the former president’s security.

Musharraf is currently under house arrest in Islamabad, guarded by an army of 300 policeman paramilitary personnel, soldiers, snipers and anti-terrorist officers.

Baloch nationalist leader Akbar Khan Bugti was killed in a cave on August 26, 2006 during a military crackdown ordered by Musharraf who was president and army chief at the time.

Bugti had led an armed campaign to press for provincial autonomy and a greater share of profits from Balochistan’s natural resources. The death of the Baloch chieftain sparked angry protests in the country.

Where's the bloody interview/ discussion? I wanna see it

I had long day, no way im going to go through 15 pages of thread

Sir Pervez Musharraf will always remain my President. The only true Patriot, His action in Red Mosque will go down in history as the most bravest moves in Pakistan's history. If only he had not made a deal with Bhutto Corporation who betrayed him. Jeay Musharraf, my president forever!!

Sir Pervez Musharraf will always remain my President. The only true Patriot, His action in Red Mosque will go down in history as the most bravest moves in Pakistan's history. If only he had not made a deal with Bhutto Corporation who betrayed him. Jeay Musharraf, my president forever!!

it was kiyani, s advise & planning the secret meeting was planned, & then kicked by kiyani?
he was the backstabber!

Back
Top Bottom