What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

So who all includes in this mainland ??
The very same type of people who are responsible for the sky high rape cases in India.

How can you RSS in to this?This is not a topic of RSS.
Do u see the members defending racism here ?Many of them seem to be RSS members,now that it turns out the killers are muslims instead of hindu they have changed their tunes.These same members brought the religion of the victims family into it.Add to that most RSS members in Arunachal pradesh are closet racists and hindu supremacists sowing seeds of trouble among the locals here.

Last edited:
I have stayed in Delhi, Ludhiana, Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad and London....the only place where I was looked down upon,called a Chink was Delhi and NCR. People who do not experience will not understand it...and should refrain from making fun of a dead person. That guy is insensitive..may be because he is one bully himself. I hope he understands now..

LOL.. Werent you supposed to be Nepalese... :lol:

Would you be kind enough to name those certain section of mainland India? o_O
How about starting with those very Indians who raped nirbhaya ?Or those two bit leeches who still say that she was responsible for her own rape ?

Leave it,seems ur pride is hurt that I accused a certain section of mainland Indians.

Is your pride hurt that you don't even give a correct answer to a simple question asked .

How about starting with those very Indians who raped nirbhaya ?Or those two bit leeches who still say that she was responsible for her own rape ?
Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Is your pride hurt that you don't even give a correct answer to a simple question asked .

He has replied to my post. :ashamed:

An 18-year-old college student died on Thursday
after being allegedly thrashed at a marketplace in
the Lajpat Nagar area of Delhi, triggering
widespread protests in the Capital.
Nido Taniam, the son of Arunachal Pradesh
Congress legislator Nido Pavitra, was attacked on
Wednesday after an altercation broke out between
him and a shopkeeper over his hair colour.
The police are yet to arrest anyone in connection
with the case.
Taniam went to Lajpat Nagar to visit a friend,
Andhra Pradesh resident commissioner Avinash
Mishra said.
Unable to find the address, he entered a shop and
sought the shopkeeper's help, Mishra added.
According to JT Tagan, president of the Arunachal
Students' Union in the Capital, the shopkeeper
and some people present at the shop teased
Taniam over the colour of his hair.
Irked, Taniam broke a glass item in the shop, for
which he later paid Rs. 7,000, Mishra said while
talking to a TV channel.
An altercation broke out and the youth, a native
of Arunachal Pradesh, was allegedly beaten up
with sticks and iron rods. He succumbed to his
injuries on Thursday, Tagan said.
Some reports claimed the police had intervened
into the matter and detained Taniam, but later
dropped him on the same spot.
Reacting to the incident, AAP leader Dilip Pandey
said the Delhi Police should take prompt action
and book the accused at the earliest.
Police said they are questioning the shopkeepers
in Lajpat Nagar, which is news for a daring
daylight armed heist of around Rs. 8 crore
recently.

Northeast youth beaten to death in South Delhi - Hindustan Times

evil act may this kid get justice

Is your pride hurt that you don't even give a correct answer to a simple question asked .[/quote
I have already replied to it.

The AFSPA needs to be repealed so rapists who unfortunately happen to be Indian Army soldiers be punished too.

This is not limited to Delhiites. It's rampant all over India. :angel: :eek: :lol:
agreed....but i have worked at various places...delhi beats other cities hands down in this regard...dont believe if u don't want to...

agreed....but i have worked at various places...delhi beats other cities hands down in this regard...dont believe if u don't want to...

I have travelled to almost every state of India. Trust me, Delhi is Far better than other states....don't believe, if you don't want to...:drag:

Back
Top Bottom