What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

those of you think delhites are Punjabis are fools.. come in Punjab everyone will be having smile at their faces. once you land in delhi you will feel everyone is in grumpy mood. northeasterners although very rare in Punjab have no problem of name calling

As I said before, this problem is not restricted to Delhi or Punjab.

Poda naiyende mone. :P

You understood what he said?

:blink:

I don't know. You know one funny thing. My two cousins who settled in Delhi for a long time, look down on us....says they will not take Boys or Girls as their in-Laws from our state.....:hitwall: There is something in Delhi's Atmosphere

Yep, I saw that too in my friends who are coming back to village after staying 2-3 years in Delhi and adjacent areas. :hitwall::hitwall:

I don't know. You know one funny thing. My two cousins who settled in Delhi for a long time, look down on us....says they will not take Boys or Girls as their in-Laws from our state.....:hitwall: There is something in Delhi's Atmosphere

Should have told them no one wants son in laws from Delhi anway :P

Kidding :D

yesterday i was abit worked up.....let me clarify today.....

there is no racism in Delhi.....never was....

calling someone chinki or mallu,madrasi,,,whore etc etc is normal.....this is to increase the bhaichara between them...

its just typical lingo of Delhi....dont blow it out of proportions....

India is a perfect country......

they call us Sikhs sardars and bhapas all the time and we don't mind.. anyways sardar means cheiftian and bhapa means father. lo...l never heard anyone being called chinki.

they call us Sikhs sardars and bhapas all the time and we don't mind.. anyways sardar means cheiftian and bhapa means father. lo...l never heard anyone being called chinki.

chinki is very common phrase Indians use for north easterners with mongoloid features so if you have never heard then you are clearly telling a blatant lie.

chinki is very common phrase Indians use for north easterners with mongoloid features so if you have never heard then you are clearly telling a blatant lie.

I don't think he is lying. He is not from Delhi,

But that being said, so many North Easterners being called Chinkis. Stereotypes about South Indians (color of skin etc) and Punjabi jokes

It is a phrase thrown around very casually without regard to any emotions.

And then there are people here defending stereotypes about South Indian and NE Indians

:no:

yesterday i was abit worked up.....let me clarify today.....

there is no racism in Delhi.....never was....

calling someone chinki or mallu,madrasi,,,whore etc etc is normal.....this is to increase the bhaichara between them...

its just typical lingo of Delhi....dont blow it out of proportions....

India is a perfect country......

My god, my sarcasm meter just exploded.

sacr6_2737.jpg

I don't think he is lying. He is not from Delhi,

But that being said, so many North Easterners being called Chinkis. Stereotypes about South Indians (color of skin etc) and Punjabi jokes

It is a phrase thrown around very casually without regard to any emotions.

And then there are people here defending stereotypes about South Indian and NE Indians

We desis are biggest racists so its funny when we abuse westerners for the same racism but exhibits it ourself

We desis are biggest racists so its funny when we abuse westerners for the same racism but exhibits it ourself

I have been called many adjectives by Pakistani posters when they found out I was a South Indian.

Seen many Indians racist as heck to Pakistanis as well

:hang2:

you are right.Delhi and her people is become an embarrassment to all country.Last year it is rape now this.What make them to think they are so much higher than others?
oh really, tell me which state you are from and I will post the race related issues or rape related epidemic in your part of the world!! As i said before, these issues are not area specific, they exists every where. Delhi receives a big chunk of migrants from other parts of country and they are part of the problem..

I have been called many adjectives by Pakistani posters when they found out I was a South Indian.

Seen many Indians racist as heck to Pakistanis as well

:hang2:

Let me tell you when a Pakistani calls you names or when an Indian calls me names that is NOT that bad as compared to when you and me are racists towards our own countrymen.

So dont find excuse for damage control

Let me tell you when a Pakistani calls you names or when an Indian calls me names that is NOT that bad as compared to when you and me are racists towards our own countrymen.

So dont find excuse for damage control

Maybe I haven't made myself clear. I consider any form of racism as abhorrent. Whether it is between countrymen or between entirely to different races.

Sure, I might engage in immature trolling here, But I would consider an Indian being racist to an African as abhorrent as racism towards NE Indians.

Brotherhood/sisterhood of Humanity and all that sort of optimistic, idealistic emotional non sense.

oh really, tell me which state you are from and I will post the race related issues or rape related epidemic in your part of the world!! As i said before, these issues are not area specific, they exists every where. Delhi receives a big chunk of migrants from other parts of country and they are part of the problem..
Migrants arent the problem...the problem lies within Delhi.
Somewhere in 2007 Delhi Police decided to "solve" the problems of security faced by the north-easterners in Delhi... particularly women... by coming up with a booklet entitled Security Tips for North East Students asking north-eastern women not to wear “revealing dresses” and gave kitchen tips on preparing bamboo shoot, akhuni, and “other smelly dishes” without “creating ruckus in neighborhood".
Now that shows how smart our cops are.....wasnt that adding fuel to fire ??
And like you said it exists everywhere in India...true.
In a case of racial profiling the University of Hyderabad chose to launch its 2011 “initiative” to curb drinking and drug use on campus by working on students from the north-east.Thats as if students from other states are saints.
We have had similar issues with NE students in banglore too.

Ironically most Indians see racism as a phenomenon that exists in other countries...particularly in the West...and without fail, see themselves as victims. They do not see themselves harbouring (potentially) racist attitudes and behaviour towards others whom they see as inferior.

Maybe I haven't made myself clear. I consider any form of racism as abhorrent. Whether it is between countrymen or between entirely to different races.

Sure, I might engage in immature trolling here, But I would consider an Indian being racist to an African as abhorrent as racism towards NE Indians.

Brotherhood/sisterhood of Humanity and all that sort of optimistic, idealistic emotional non sense.

Agreed with bold part. having said that, i believe you must NOT play the same card when your rivals gang up on you .

Rape and racism are like R&R for most racist mainland Indians..stats speak for themselves.

So who all includes in this mainland ??

this is india shame on us we been divided by communaal racist people rip my indian brother
1743575_10152165054852500_436023416_n.jpg

What kind of !diot are you .

Even trying to score political points over an unfortunate incident . Shame on you .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom