What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

He has replied to my post. :ashamed:

But what kind of answer is that .

If he uses mainlander then he should also have the audacity to say which part of India is the actual Mainland .

I will not say what happen in USA with African american...but in delhi there exist racism with the people of North east...
be it with their girls or the boys....it's mainly north Indians who get involved in all these stuff...
I am saying this because I have seen this with my eyes....
I m also delhi resident, I hav seen many similar tuants n racial remarks towards NE.......
RIP to that kid.....
On a larger side every locals of a area treats outsiders badly be it north India or south india or NE .......

The AFSPA needs to be repealed so rapists who unfortunately happen to be Indian Army soldiers be punished too.

Agree but please first educate us what is your definition for Mainland .

Because the only time I have read it being used is in the context of A&N islands .

I stand by it,no chaddiwala or patronising idiot has he right to tell me I am any less Indian and patriotic than them.They can follow ostrich policy all they want,nothing I can do.
Get ready now you will be branded as False-Flagger,Traitor,Sickular.

Agree but please first educate us what is your definition for Mainland .

Because the only time I have read it being used is in the context of A&N islands .
Charity begins at home mate,that's all I would say,seeing u are a sensitive case.

I have travelled to almost every state of India. Trust me, Delhi is Far better than other states....don't believe, if you don't want to...:drag:
actually u r right.....
nothng is wrong with Delhi (or India for that matter)....everythngs fine....i trust u..
Delhi being the capital is leading by example....

I stand by it,no chaddiwala or patronising idiot has he right to tell me I am any less Indian and patriotic than them.They can follow ostrich policy all they want,nothing I can do.
Which state are you from anyway?

The very same type of people who are responsible for the sky high rape cases in India.

Do u see the members defending racism here ?Many of them seem to be RSS members,now that it turns out the killers are muslims instead of hindu they have changed their tunes.These same members brought the religion of the victims family into it.Add to that most RSS members in Arunachal pradesh are closet racists and hindu supremacists sowing seeds of trouble among the locals here.

So dont have a brain to think.I attended RSS class.I know RSS more than you.But when somenutjobs in RSS do wetwork,you cant generalise all RSS members.I am a south Indian mostvof south indians know in north india as madrasi.But we keralites ,Tamils and people from both karnataka and Andhra dont behave like this to North Indians and NE Indians.We dont care when they call us madrasi because they are narrow minded retarded people.You can google and found out how much Northies are working in
SI and also NE people.we are also mainland.
RSS is an organization that gave invaluable support to IA during wars.
Some people creates problems in the name of RSS.But you cant generalise all of them.Some people in here justify Delhites but I dont think they are racists or RSS.
Now I have doubt about your flag.You repeatedly try to drag
RSS in to this because till now there is no news that RSS creates problems in NE area

@kurup
why r u worked up??

Not worked up ,bro .

He is parroting mainlander , mainlander for sometime .

So I am asking him ..... what is his definition of mainlander ??

South India , Central India , North India , West India or East India or some/all of it combined .

Back
Top Bottom