What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

you are right.Delhi and her people is become an embarrassment to all country.Last year it is rape now this.What make them to think they are so much higher than others?

I don't know. You know one funny thing. My two cousins who settled in Delhi for a long time, look down on us....says they will not take Boys or Girls as their in-Laws from our state.....:hitwall: There is something in Delhi's Atmosphere

They have a lot to do in it,Most RSS members are closet hindu supremacists,seen enough of them in AP,the behaviour of some Indian members here is just appalling.I will bet those members are most likely RSS members too or sympathise with RSS anyway.

Not really,ILP is the difference between rampant migration,due to ILP illegal bangladeshis find it hard to settle here as just getting some ration cards through politicos or corrupt officers isnt enough,add to that without the right to settle down permanently most of the outsiders have more difficulty organising themselves.

I was also a member in RSS in my high school ttime.I attended their class ,but they teach us things like this only good values of Hinduism.Some thugs may infiltrate into RSS and create problem.But w cant generalise all of them .

I don't know. You know one funny thing. My two cousins who settled in Delhi for a long time, look down on us....says they will not take Boys or Girls as their in-Laws from our state.....:hitwall: There is something in Delhi's Atmosphere

Only Delhi has a problem like this.All of their prosperity because of rest of India hardwork.Someone need to do something

Typical India.

These are just the official numbers. The real numbers are far worse.

We can realise original crimina lactivities in India.But I dont think China can do that.UTOPIAN NATION -PRC.Dont generalise all of India and dont troll here.

He would, now that the shopkeepers who were arrested turned out to be Muslims.

LOL. I was not defending anyone, I was speaking out against the media. Clearly you cannot look beyond your prejudice and have reading comprehension issues.

However there was one Indian zakir here who was saying the shopkeepers showed typical "Punjabi" behavior, maybe he should have said they showed typical "muslim" behavior. :lol:

You are an perfect example of what is wrong in Delhi and Delhites...you feel you can call anyone Chinki and when he/she protests you gang up and beat him. Are you someone from NE..answer definitely is a NO...are you Mongol in appearance NO..have you ever been called Chinki in your own country...NO. So you won't understand the humiliation...I have been called many a times...I know how my classmates looked and spoke about girls from NE. You do not want to accept what's wrong in and around people from Delhi...and as long as people like you live nothings gonna change. YES IT IS A RACIST CASE WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE CHINKI AND KILL HIM WHEN HE PROTESTS.

LOL. That would have been great only I am not from Delhi or an north Indian :coffee:

Rest of your post is a strawman with a sob story. So unless you have a link that says the shopkeepers called him a chinki.............aage bado.

Last edited:
if they call you chinki call them bhaiya chawal khana....this is what we call delhites in Punjab.

That is funny....cuz the rest of India looks down upon Delhites.....:P

BTW which state are you from ?

those of you think delhites are Punjabis are fools.. come in Punjab everyone will be having smile at their faces. once you land in delhi you will feel everyone is in grumpy mood. northeasterners although very rare in Punjab have no problem of name calling

Chinki for north easterners, MAdrasi for south Indians...its a normal phenomenon

LOL. I was not defending anyone, I was speaking out against the media. Clearly you cannot look beyond your prejudice and have reading comprehension issues.

However there was one Indian zakir here who was saying the shopkeepers showed typical "Punjabi" behavior, maybe he should have said they showed typical "muslim" behavior. :lol:

LOL. That would have been great only I am not from Delhi or an north Indian :coffee:

Rest of your post is a strawman with a sob story. So unless you have a link that says the shopkeepers called him a chinki.............aage bado.

Maaksudai...tuk jidjina paam nohoi pukorot bhulua humawam....boinaksudai

Trust me...it is such a shameful fact that even none of the political parties are making an issue and condemning it....What is BJP and Modi brigade doing?...

Trust me...it is such a shameful fact that even none of the political parties are making an issue and condemning it....What is BJP and Modi brigade doing?...

BJP and Modi brigade is moving ahead with our lives..........:coffee:

Chinki for north easterners, MAdrasi for south Indians...its a normal phenomenon

Bhaiyya for BIMARU people . . . GHati for marathis. . .bro, these are just names. . . i dont know why people are stretching it so far.
RIP the poor soul :(

Typical India.

These are just the official numbers. The real numbers are far worse.

Typical chinese 50 cent troll. . . . posting crap in every thread related to india . . :D

Last edited:
Bhaiyya for BIMARU people . . . GHati for marathis. . .bro, these are just names. . . i dont know why people are stretching it so far.
RIP the poor soul :(

No clue.... its quiet normal..... There are forces trying to cause communal disharmony and divide the country... This is why Russia closed all private new outlets and only allows Govt. owned news agency

Because its a non issue...people get beaten to death in Delhi all the time..i lived there for 8 years...

Back
Top Bottom