What's new

North Korea conducts third nuclear test confirmed

Bro, Japan-China-S.K alone kill innocent people on Earth far more than N.K

Then we will not hesitate to wipe NK off the map if she has a death wish. :coffee:

They are not our useful ally Iran, they are just a uselss troublemaker and a trojan timed bomb implanted by Russia.

do not blow china and SK , they are our friends :cray:
and i really like vietnam is united , i am so happy for it ... only in this war other nations' agenda (both us and chines )did not work :D
Bro, N.K helped VNese when China-S.K killed us, so, we can't let our N.K brother alone :cray:

So, let's blame US for its dirty plot in separating Korea :D

So the mass media is going to be making a big fuss about this, but if the yield i've read is correct (6-7kt), then this is yet another failure in terms of a reliable nuclear weapon.

It is progress from the failures of before though.

oh ok , i did not know it but careful NK may miss use their power
So, now you know who is worse than who.
Another team visited Puk Bin in which 68 villagers were mercilessly killed by Korean troops on 9 October 1966. In particular, there were many survivors of the atrocity from whom we were able to hear vivid account of the massacre. The same happened when we visited Hat Thai village which saw more than twenty villagers killed by Korean soldiers in 1967, with similar incidents occurring several times.

In each site of massacre we visited we burned incense as a sign of mourning. At the same time we did our best to reach out to people and share our feeling with them. At first it was not easy to break the ice between us, but as time went by they opened their mind and engaged with us in free exchange of stories.

Among them was a survivor called Pham Thi Meo. An 85-year old man, Mr Pham Thi Meo recalled the horrific incident which took place when he was 52 years old. He witnessed innocent villagers slaughtered for no reason other than being suspicious. Though visibly shaken by his own memory, he shook hands with us or embraced us at the end. We were deeply moved by this kind of human understanding and forgiveness many times during our stay in the region.
Korea 1952 | Korean War: Rare Photos of the ‘Forgotten War’ From LIFE Magazine | LIFE.com
ChineseTiger1986 said:
Then we will not hesitate to wipe NK off the map if she has a death wish.

They are not our useful ally Iran, they are just a uselss troublemaker and a trojan timed bomb implanted by Russia.
Good, you will lose ur shield and US will wipe you out after that with Jasmine revolt in Tienanmen square:coffee:

So the mass media is going to be making a big fuss about this, but if the yield i've read is correct (6-7kt), then this is yet another failure in terms of a reliable nuclear weapon.

It is progress from the failures of before though.
some 7 kt nukes would be enough to destroy Soul. A commander of S. Korea military opts for an pre-emptive strike on nuclear sites, would the US support the move?

Good, you will lose ur shield and US will wipe you out after that with Jasmine revolt in Tienanmen square:coffee:

Are you serious? To wipe off NK is just like to kill off a little ant for us.

They are just a tiny nation without any strategic depth to hide their silo-based missiles, while their obsolete and inflexible liquid fuel ballistic missiles have no time to react when our early warning system just lock on them.

It is a dangerous game to blackmail a mature nuclear power, if they have a death wish, then we will not hesitate to fulfill their desire. :coffee:

We will eat grass but will make Nuclear bomb.

Well they have gone to next level. Eating their own children.

i dont remember eating grass-
and surely you hv not seen them eating their own children-
so why talk nonsense?-

some 7 kt nukes would be enough to destroy Soul. A commander of S. Korea military opts for an pre-emptive strike on nuclear sites, would the US support the move?

Nah, you need a single megaton warhead to completely destroy a metropolitan city like Seoul.

Even the blast radius of the 50mt Tsar Bomba is only a little more than 100km, then what kind of damage do you expect a 7kt dirty bomb to be able to cause?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom