What's new

North Korea Attacks South Korea - Latest Update

Only if we take the North Korean nuclear weapons/facilities out of the equation.Otherwise burnt S. & N.Korean trees and images will be the found in famous museums across the world. :oops: And something for Images that shook the world.
Easy...Oh, wait a sec...North Korea is not Iraq...:rolleyes:

Wrong...If China is soooooo convinced that the US is such the proverbial 'paper tiger', now is the best time to attack US -- in the Korean peninsula. I do encourage Beijing to begin...:D

Buddy if you want your American friends to wreck their economy some more, then why do you think I would complain? Go ahead, by all means.

Also with all the kowtowing the US government does to China, like when Hilary Clinton was begging China to continue buying US treasury bonds, and when Obama said the "US-China relationship would shape the 21st century", I hardly think it's a big concern. :azn:

What did America do when Russia invaded Georgia? They ran away like Ying xiong (heroes) rather than confront another nuclear power.

So if you guys want to invade then go ahead. Why would I complain? All this boasting without any action is laughable, just go ahead and stop talking about it. Go to Obama, and give him a good verbal lashing.

Buddy if you want your American friends to wreck their economy some more, then why do you think I would complain? Go ahead, by all means.

Also with all the kowtowing the US government does to China, like when Hilary Clinton was begging China to continue buying US treasury bonds, and when Obama said the "US-China relationship would shape the 21st century", I hardly think it's a big concern. :azn:

What did America do when Russia invaded Georgia? They ran away like Ying xiong (heroes) rather than confront another nuclear power.

So if you guys want to invade then go ahead. Why would I complain? All this boasting without any action is laughable, just go ahead and stop talking about it. Go to Obama, and give him a good verbal lashing.
You must be talking about China...:lol:

The North Koreans have taken the lead. If South Korea respond, not merely in kind but in greater proportion, what is China going to do? :D

You must be talking about China...:lol:

The North Koreans have taken the lead. If South Korea respond, not merely in kind but in greater proportion, what is China going to do? :D

China is going to do the smart thing, i.e. sit back and watch as the USA wrecks its economy beyond all recognition by entering in yet another failed war. Didn't you learn the lesson of the USSR?

Maybe invest in some hedge funds too. :azn:

China is going to do the smart thing, i.e. sit back and watch as the USA wrecks its economy beyond all recognition by entering in yet another failed war. Didn't you learn the lesson of the USSR?

Maybe invest in some hedge funds too. :azn:
There is no legitimate comparison between SKR to Iraq and Afghanistan, least of all is Afghanistan. South Korea will not stand alone. Japan has just as much interests in North Korea as a regional security issue as South Korea has for security and social issues. Sounds to me that you are not so certain about American economic issues as you would like to project. If China does not come to North Korea's aid, North Korea will stand alone and will lose the fight.

There is no legitimate comparison between SKR to Iraq and Afghanistan, least of all is Afghanistan. South Korea will not stand alone. Japan has just as much interests in North Korea as a regional security issue as South Korea has for security and social issues. Sounds to me that you are not so certain about American economic issues as you would like to project. If China does not come to North Korea's aid, North Korea will stand alone and will lose the fight.

If you want to keep underestimating other countries then go ahead, by all means. Remember Vietnam, North Korea, Afghanistan? All nominally "weak" countries that gave the USA a bloody nose.

Anyway, the strong ideological connection that once existed between China and North Korea is long gone. So don't worry about us, just go about your business as usual.

Honestly I do not want the USA to suffer an economic collapse, that is just bad for business. Exports to America make up 0.5% of Chinese GDP growth... it's not huge, but it's not something we want to throw away either. Why throw away money?

[
Wrong...If China is soooooo convinced that the US is such the proverbial 'paper tiger', now is the best time to attack US -- in the Korean peninsula. I do encourage Beijing to begin...:D[/QUOTE]

you can do all the ecourageing you want (dont want to pay the trillions back,we will make any escuse not to pay back ,we dont believe in the gentlemans agreement ,we are not gentlemen we are liars and decievers )you amarican't cant do nothing ,time to flush you down the toilet.

Tell that to your policymakers because they're doing the opposite. US is saying "everyone keep cool", not "let's take out north korea" like they did in iraq. In your view, that seems wrong, and is more like kowtowing. Since the US is supposedly a democracy your voice would make a difference.

Tell that to your policymakers because they're doing the opposite. US is saying "everyone keep cool", not "let's take out north korea" like they did in iraq. In your view, that seems wrong, and is more like kowtowing. Since the US is supposedly a democracy your voice would make a difference.

Yes, gambit's views are wildly different from those of the US government.

Almost a shame really...

With one dictator in the process of transferring power to his son; its no wonder the NK tried to show that it still has some muscle. lol, lest they be thought of as "weakening"

I truly feel sorry for the NK people who face some of the worst famines in the modern era...all the while the "leader" is living a life of luxury.

Back
Top Bottom