What's new

North Korea Attacks South Korea - Latest Update

Exactly!! he is already cornered.. This guy has nothing to lose.. if he has to use the nukes for his survival, he will.

If he uses a dirty bomb then there is no way he can survive the retaliation ..He can only threaten to use but not use Nukes.

the US has actually tried to get us to talk with them in secret deals to "divide" north korea between china and US, like how nazi germany and USSR divided poland. we resolutely said no every time. last time the nuclear crisis occured, we massed troops on the Yalu and turned Shenyang military district to war mode. The south koreans know the consequences of fighting back, and the north knows the consequences of additional provocation (after all, during the first korean war the north got turned into flatland before we saved them)

If he uses a dirty bomb then there is no way he can survive the retaliation ..He can only threaten to use but not use Nukes.

you may be right.. but going by the track record of this guy, it's not worth calling his bluff!!

Sanctions don't bother this guy as long as he gets his quota of fine wine & the rest of the luxury.. won't give a damn about how people of his country live. how can we forget the north korean famine in the 90's? regime didn't budge then.. they wouldn't budge now!!

All i'm concerned is about the people there.Innocent population on the both sides & i am unable to understand that they will support a war at any stage.And certainly with UN imposing sanctions upon North korea, they will be the ultimate sufferers.

They need some more additional provocation.:hitwall:

Exactly..:hitwall:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: - response to your post.Considering the fact that the adversary will be North Korea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
As much as dispatching ships are concerned , this is more of a symbolic gesture as Japanese Navy is still 2nd best if not best in ASIA.This shows our solidarity with our friends. Thank god we are now in position to help our allies.

Your Head still in one piece.:undecided:

Reply me if you can see more than one fountain in yours and more than one child in my avatar.:D(Don't say you can see a child behind this post as well.:lol:)

Take the chill pill, don't act like North korea. : )

Last edited:
has GOI issue any statement regarding the matter ??
i think govt should strongly criticize the provocative misadventure by DPRK , given that its regime is involved in serious missile tech proliferation that has effected India too .

you may be right.. but going by the track record of this guy, it's not worth calling his bluff!!

Its not calling his bluff. Its stopping being a coward state and standing up for country's pride.

All i'm concerned is about the people there.Innocent population on the both sides & i am unable to understand that they will support a war at any stage.And certainly the upon sanctions they will be the ultimate sufferers.

Your Head still in one piece.:undecided:

Reply me if you can see more than one fountain in yours and more than one child in my avatar.:D(Don't say you can see a child behind this post as well.:lol:)

Take the chill pill, don't act like North korea. : )

Yes..My head is still in one piece..
Any more questions..?

All i'm concerned is about the people there.Innocent population on the both sides & i am unable to understand that they will support a war at any stage.

unfortunately people of north korea are so brainwashed that if they will believe anything their beloved leader says. their leader is some sort of super human for them.. if he says war is good for them, they will have no problem with that!

Indian sensex crashed to 600 points in aftermath of north korean artillery shelling on south korea but managed to recover 300 points.

At 14:09 hours IST - equity benchmarks plunged around 1.5% in afternoon trade after the North Korea fired artillery shells at South Korea. Sensex crashed more than 600 points at one point of time but managed to show over 300 points recovery. The sell-off was seen across all sectors; realty, bank, metal and oil & gas indices plunged the most - around 2-4%

Sensex pulls back as Korean fears ease, ends 266 pts down - Moneycontrol.com -

the US has actually tried to get us to talk with them in secret deals to "divide" north korea between china and US, like how nazi germany and USSR divided poland. we resolutely said no every time. last time the nuclear crisis occured, we massed troops on the Yalu and turned Shenyang military district to war mode. The south koreans know the consequences of fighting back, and the north knows the consequences of additional provocation (after all, during the first korean war the north got turned into flatland before we saved them)

We paid in blood, for the mistakes that the Kim Il Sung made. That war past the first offensive was fought by the Chinese PVA at great cost and against air superiority. Honestly I don't want anything more to do with any Koreans.

waqas bhai j 10 cockpit

li1.jpg

Yes..My head is still in one piece..
Any more questions..?

No questions was just sharing my observation.

@ topic.
North Korean excuse is that South Koreans initiated it first.And that South Korean army was holding a training exercise which triggered that.
In response what they did :killed two marines and innocent people and some panic across Korean peninsula.Totally childish approach.Just seeking excuses for aggression.:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom