What's new

‘No Muslim’ parking sign board at Texas

Why are you insulting him? What's your problem?

If no indian is excited about it then why the F*<k are they commenting on something that doesn't concern india?

oh come on ma'am....even i have got muslim frnds and relatives....why shldn't i be concerned....derz no need to be rude.......

I'm not contesting that...

We were not forcefully converted or killed? are you sure?
I guess you know, modern day Afghanistan and Pakistan were predominantly Buddhist and Hindu regions before the Muslims invaded.....you know the history behind 'Hindu Kush' mountain range in Afghanistan?......How come Bangladesh became Muslim dominated?

I agree they couldn't convert or kill every Hindu or Buddhist....it wasn't possible as our population was huge....but they killed enough to make certain portions of India Muslim dominated and later took those regions away from us in the name of religion.....
That's is their strategy, If we tolerate more we'll lose more land.....It's as simple as that......you may not agree though....

You can't convert a pushtun by force, the only way is by love. See what the Americans are trying to do in afghanistan, is it working?

You believe, there is no more threat while I believe the threat exists even today.....if unchecked....

Do you deny that violent Islamic separatist movements are going on in every major countries of the world?......why we don't hear of any Hindu/Buddhist/Christian separatist movements anywhere in the world?.....

Consider Kashmir, people say the Kashmiris want 'freedom' from India......but please explain, WHY the separatists/protesters are all Muslims...........I'm yet to see a non-Muslim kashmiri joining the 'movement'.....

Because the non-muslims know they will be the rulers with kashmir staying in India, and it's only the muslims IA has launched the mass rape and police brutality campaign against.

Ever ask yourself how are minorities treated in Islamic Nations? Negative views just dont appear out of nowhere...

Do you have to try that hard to mend negatives? If you tried this at home as a Muslim of Pakistani origin you'd do better.

Better than they deserve, here in Dubai.

Should have been handled better rather than pointing to one community only.

oh come on ma'am....even i have got muslim frnds and relatives....why shldn't i be concerned....derz no need to be rude.......

Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude with you. What I said was directed at some other people.

Ever ask yourself how are minorities treated in Islamic Nations? Negative views just dont appear out of nowhere...
Hmm I lived in those nations and I was a minority there and I never got any harsh treatment to be honest.

We just had a dalit rule over the largest state in India with prolly largest amount of brahimns, with a significant number of brahmins voting for her.

Come nack when you can have an Ahmadi rule over punjab.

Lying wontvget you anywhere with educated peole and google.

Just google the number of muslims killedthis week in muslim countries and compare with non-muslim countried. :lol:

Sure lying and staying ignorant will not really let u also anywhere either.

Haha... joke of the day... good one!!!

Mr American immigrant i can understand yr prejudice against Muslims.

I've been to Texas (Houston, Dallas/Arlington) as I have family there. Been to the shooting ranges, did hunting and BBQs, interacted a whole lot with many of them. They are some of the loveliest human beings I have met.

There is intolerance there but where isn't there intolerance nowdays.

As for this sign -- obviously there are discriminatory overtones, unless the guy who ordered that it be put there insisted that Muslim worshippers dont use the shopping centers' reserved parking spots -- in which case it's an issue of poor use of words.

If not, it should be removed.

There are scores of extremely wealthy Muslims in Texas -- and they are among many driving it's economy. Texas in and of itself is a separate country from the rest of the USA. One of the few States with a budgetary surplus

Back
Top Bottom