What's new

‘No Muslim’ parking sign board at Texas

^^Also the fact that Muslims have a responsibility in a sense that what is it tbey give the good people ro think about Muslims as a community, as in their actions towards other communities.

And look at India or Zimbabwe or Ethiopia when you give religions too small power...

Let me kniw how many Muslims got killed in India in the holy moth of ramadan, and look at yourself, there's your answer.

You want me to act as retarded as you? Sorry, physically impossible.

I am not contesting that either.

My point is the invaders conquest and spread of islam by force was stopped in India, that was when Islamix zealotry was at ots highest. Now there is no threat from violent islam apart from stray terroriat attcks.

Peaceful conversion is ok as long as its out of free will. We do not need the narrative of hinduism under threat and act insecure, look at Pakistan or any islamic country what happens when you give religion the supreme power, espaeciallysince all religions are imperfect being man made concepts

You believe, there is no more threat while I believe the threat exists even today.....if unchecked....

Do you deny that violent Islamic separatist movements are going on in every major countries of the world?......why we don't hear of any Hindu/Buddhist/Christian separatist movements anywhere in the world?.....

Consider Kashmir, people say the Kashmiris want 'freedom' from India......but please explain, WHY the separatists/protesters are all Muslims...........I'm yet to see a non-Muslim kashmiri joining the 'movement'.....

Pakistanis never comment on anything not concerning Pakistan?

Since this is a pakistani forum they can comment on anything they want,Besides this thread is not a competition between pakistanis or indians. It's about texas and muslims. If you have a negative view for muslims you are in the wrong place.

Back to the topic.....poorly done....tasteless.....but private property so their prerogative...mosque aren't required to admit Catholics as members etc....I would expect this will lose them business though (from people who find it tasteless as well as Muslims)

No way. I prefer Rocky Road to Bunny tracks.

Rocky Road IS good.....ok....you may not be so off...

Very nice.....but probably not as "members" Muslims are also welcome to pray at churches in most cases....but you would most likely get some preaching.

It's all about respect.

I'll share a story.

Outside my campus at NYU some Christian lady was handing out mini bibles to people. This wanna-be punk rocker wearing a Flogging Molly T-shirt was taking them and ripping them up. I saw that the lady looked kind of upset, but did not say anything. So I went up to the guy, and was like, wtf are you doing? Are you stupid? He thought he was totally hot **** and laughing with his nerdy friends. So I called over my friend Ahmed, and we were like. Walk away. Keep walking. So we gave him the hijack a 747 stare, and they ended up leaving.

It's all about respect.

I'll share a story.

Outside my campus at NYU some Christian lady was handing out mini bibles to people. This wanna-be punk rocker wearing a Flogging Molly T-shirt was taking them and ripping them up. I saw that the lady looked kind of upset, but did not say anything. So I went up to the guy, and was like, wtf are you doing? Are you stupid? He thought he was totally hot **** and laughing with his nerdy friends. So I called over my friend Ahmed, and we were like. Walk away. Keep walking. So we gave him the hijack a 747 stare, and they ended up leaving.

Huh?

Since this is a pakistani forum they can comment on anything they want,Besides this thread is not a competition between pakistanis or indians. It's about texas and muslims. If you have a negative view for muslims you are in the wrong place.

Ever ask yourself how are minorities treated in Islamic Nations? Negative views just dont appear out of nowhere...

What I wrote is a story of my days in NYU. It reflects my feelings, that one's religion or faith should not be abused or disrespected.

Do you have to try that hard to mend negatives? If you tried this at home as a Muslim of Pakistani origin you'd do better.

Ever ask yourself how are minorities treated in Islamic Nations? Negative views just dont appear out of nowhere...

Do you have to try that hard to mend negatives? If you tried this at home as a Muslim of Pakistani origin you'd do better.

Wtf are you talking about?

You're just another bitter bhartee clown. Get lost.

Back
Top Bottom