What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont much about any religion....but as far as i know there is nothing written in any hindu scripture that prohibits us from eating beef....then again i've little knowledge on this matter.......as for the menu.....we r the host ,,its up to us what we decide to serve....

I also read the same. It seems the ruling class has created another reason to divide the societies in casts there

What this we means???

India or Hindus????

This type of thinking process is prevalent in your country.
you can see the result in karachi.
Why dnt you generalize the thing why be specific like whether he is a muslim or non-muslim.
then shia
or sunni
then wahabi or barelvi or deobandi

go on ...go to mohalla level and divide yourself.

such a nice smiling cows Jana Jan :)

he was on his way to cheese factory

007397.jpg

:p:P:P dont get mad. When we will be able to host such a big event we will and when it happens you will be allowed to mention as many flaws of our as you can as that will give us chance to improve our management.

And when and if you are able do that..and your action are devoid of any hypocrisies..then finally everyone will take your advice in good spirit..but till then:cheers:

Why dnt you generalize the thing why be specific like whether he is a muslim or non-muslim.
then shia
or sunni

oye -- indian. Why the angry diatribe?

It was a fair question on his part. Does the ban extend to all hindustanys in general or to just the hindus of hindustan (those who view the cow as a holy god).

all of a sudden you bring Karachi into the picture?

She meant India , we respect all the beliefs of all the religion.

But dont ever ban beef in my state goddammit.:angry:

I also respect all religions. But I am not in the favour of restricting a group of people for this sacred respect

why ppl are making fun of animals. HEY, that's Discrimination. :D :agree:

I also respect all religions. But I am not in the favour of restricting a group of people for this sacred respect

If i had the power , i would have certainly nominated you to be the CM of Delhi...

God made me a lesser being.. :cry:

then shia
or sunni

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Mods am I allowed to dicuss some places in India where people.....

Ok leave it. :cheers:

oye -- indian. Why the angry diatribe?

It was a fair question on his part. Does the ban extend to all hindustanys in general or to just the hindus of hindustan (those who view the cow as a holy god).

all of a sudden you bring Karachi into the picture?

They have passed the bill for Karnataka as well and you see no beef no cow slaughter.

This is hurting food and employment of thousands

:P is he or she i see some ear rings there

oye, Jana. Don't discriminate or judge. If that's what he likes to do, so be it!!

straight cow gay cow makes no difference. As long as I get my 2% vitamin D rich source of calcium, I'm a happy farmer

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom