What's new

Nice way to evade/counter a BVR missile

Most likely the futuristic defense would be laser based counter efforts for BVR Missiles. The problem with that idea is that you need tremendous amount of power to fuel the aircraft born laser.

US has tested weapons that can take out ballistic missiles, the BVR are obviously , a fast moving projectile agile and fast but with the increase in computing power and technology , even the trajectory of a fast moving object will one day be 100% traceable.

The flair based defense is I suppose always good if the missiles as heat seekers but obviously in modern warfare, the ability to see your enemy and be the first one who launches the air-air missiles gives you a definite advantage. Specially if you launch 3-4 missiles and then turn and use the after burners to sneak away. The other party will be left to defend and by the time they realize who shot the missiles you would probably be out of range

One form of defense is I suppose have 5-6 fighters fly in close formation , where the radar only gives out presence of 1-2 planes but in reality you have 5 planes flying in closely, I would imagine it would allow your party to launch an immediate counter attack once the missile launches are detected. (We did see some of this in Top gun)

But perhaps there are more advance means to defend vs a BVR missile launch but once the missile is launched you need to use every mean to protect the plane and be able to launch a counter

The planes and radars we get form out western counter part are always (less range) then the colleagues in West because obviously all nations want to maintain that slight advantage in battle

Assalam alaikum

They can hire zardari and his team see how good they r DODGING every order of cj and playing the mazloom card cleverly

TARIQ

i think i have solution to render a BVR missile flying scrap.....50 caliber sniper rifle installed just over that thing from where parachute comes out to slow down the plane...the 50 caliber can be controlled by the pilots helmet and once the pilot has detected a BVR is following it..he can just fly the plane straight level so that BVR also flys level and once BVR is 100 meters from it...pilot can fire a 50 caliber bullet towards the missile crippling it

another way can be to vertically climb reaching service ceiling and then going in a 90 degree nose dive and then pulling at the last moment...ofcourse missile wont be able to pull and would hit the ground

0,,1492435_1,00.jpg

This is a humor thread with intelligent humorous ideas.

Laiq Saheb, If you climb up and then make a 90 degree turn, you are then parallel to the ground. Sorry that does not work in actuality

Back
Top Bottom