What's new

News from Bangladesh-Updates and Discussion

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AL must make sure that "Rajakar"s within Awami League should not go unpunished.There's one MP from Patuakhali,correct me if I am wrong,who was a Rajakar.
Let's hope we will get rid of these war criminals this time.

I dont know about that particular Rajakar... But they probably fall under general amnesty. Even Nizami was claiming the other day that Bangabondhu pardoned him.. Why he needed pardon from somebody who he hates so much.. JI is the only anti AL party who mention Mujib as Bangabondhu, as they needed him the most.. :enjoy:

So Awami digging up this dead issue from the grave to make their master happy as if there are no other issue facing BD. How about leaving this dead issue dead and foucusing all of our energy on eliminating hunger and poverty in BD. Awami are dying to show their ego by bringing turmoil to the nation. Aleem-e-deen like Moulana Nizami and Allahma sayeedi are well recognized Islamic scholar world wide and have very large hard core follower in BD and very much close to saudi Arabia and other islamic nations. Awami minded people hate them to their gut becasuse they speak againist secularisim, kufri, munafiqi and musriki hindu culter that are practice by some so call half baked muslim. If some how they are being tried and punished by any way means than that may be last pin on the coffin for BD's devoloplment and disconnection from Islamic world as this will send a stong anti Islamic signal to Islamic world. So go ahead and make your master happy evan if it's bring another civil war to your country...........:smokin:

I dont know about that particular Rajakar... But they probably fall under general amnesty. Even Nizami was claiming the other day that Bangabondhu pardoned him.. Why he needed pardon from somebody who he hates so much.. JI is the only anti AL party who mention Mujib as Bangabondhu, as they needed him the most.. :enjoy:

There is indeed an Awami League MP who is a listed razakar and also the father-in-law of Hasina's daughter is a known razakar.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AL must make sure that "Rajakar"s within Awami League should not go unpunished.There's one MP from Patuakhali,correct me if I am wrong,who was a Rajakar.
Let's hope we will get rid of these war criminals this time.

Bro are you kidding me. Razakar, war criminal, rapist, murtad, terrorist, criminal all become war hero, freedom fighter and patriatic if part of Awami dalal. Real war criminal may be hiding under Awami banner. I can guarantee you if JI sided with Awami than this issue would never come up.

Razakar is a Persian or urdu word which means volunteer. I don't have problem with people who stand for the united pakistan as east pakistan was part pakistan not a separate entity however people who comitted crime should have been brought to justices rite after separation not after 37 years. It will make thing complicated and derail, and divert our real attentions toward devolopment and prosperity....

Last edited:
I dont find any reason for your concern... If they committed crimes they will be found guilty.. if not they dont have anything to worry about.. God bless everybody...
:cheers:
Thanks
You wouldn't find any concern because you or other Rawamy League supporters have stayed conveniently mum by not responding the following questions(On post # 102 in BD-PAK relations in Hasina's Regime) and making me to ask the following questions again--

Why hasn't Indian leaders like Nehru, Indira, Vajpayee and Man Mohan hasn't been tried for their misdeeds and non-allowing of plebiscite of Kashmiries but why under their nose AL and RAW ask for JI leader's punishment on fishy grounds, already established facts? Whereas JI leaders always pursue justness, RAWers stay in refusal on Kishmiries; then why JI leaders has repeatedly been tried to be buried under RAW's garbage but not Indian leaders by concerned authority of UN or HR?

Secondly why UN members stay mum on broad day light murders by AL goons on 28th AUG 06, which is more recent than 37 year’s old settled issue?

Thirdly what If Shanti Bahini in CHT succeeds in separating HT from BD then will you call patriotic Chakmas, who are fighting against them as war criminals?

See, I don't mind any real trial of supposed war criminals (Be it JI or US or Indian leaders) and in my conscience, AL or RAW's motive on this ground is ulterior. If not then tell them to try JI leaders in any third but neutral country in a real/natural court of law but not in special or UN observed court. I'll bet my gut on this, will you or any of AL leaders take the challenge?

Last edited:
The other day I was listening to Isalmic Scholar in Qtv of Pakistan where he was responding to a question regarding Kashmir Movement.. His comment

Those separatist spoiled the whole movement by resorting to terrorism.. If they could enmass 2 lacs people and put a sieze in Indian parliament or Prime ministers office the Kashmir could have been free long ago

Just wondering.. whether those separatist has any poplular support?????? My opinion "BIG NO".

The other day I was listening to Isalmic Scholar in Qtv of Pakistan where he was responding to a question regarding Kashmir Movement.. His comment

Just wondering.. whether those separatist has any poplular support?????? My opinion "BIG NO".
What is the name of the scholar? What certificates does he carry to be portrayed as scholar? If Kashmiri separatists were terrorists then Mukti was hundred times more of terrorists than them because we got our plebiscite in 1946 and voted for PAK but Kashmiries were deprived.

Bro are you kidding me. Razakar, war criminal, rapist, murtad, terrorist, criminal all become war hero, freedom fighter and patriatic if part of Awami dalal. Real war criminal may be hiding under Awami banner. I can guarantee you if JI sided with Awami than this issue would never come up.

Razakar is a Persian or urdu word which means volunteer. I don't have problem with people who stand for the united pakistan as east pakistan was part pakistan not a separate entity however people who comitted crime should have been brought to justices rite after separation not after 37 years. It will make thing complicated and derail, and divert our real attentions toward devolopment and prosperity....

Razakar in this context has different meaning,just like Jihad has different meaning to the West.

Yes if JI was with AL,then this issue would not have come,its all politics.

The trial should be done to get rid of those people who in the name of saving Pakistan raped and murdered people.And if freedom fighters commit war crimes then charge should be brought against those responsible.

By the excuse of the controlment of 'Law and order' and 'Elimination of corruption' RAB and Army have murdered and hunted 100 of thousands of BNP supporters. I wonder where those Mo Fos are..(::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::,
::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::)... seems like AWAMY dirt doesn't smell bad to traitorous Nur Mohammad and MUA bastards.

You are talking about Islam always and yet you are swearing,does not sound good my friend.

BTW RAB was created by BNP itself and they killed indiscriminately,just the fact there were more BNP supporters killed means they were involved in greater misdeeds than AL supporters or terrorists.

Moreover,AL terrorists mostly hiding either in India or any other place during that time as they were not in the power.

It is simple,ruling party terrorists will always be in large number and when RAB started their operation,they found plenty of terrorists from the ruling party.No wonder BNP terrorist/supporters death are more in number.

What is the name of the scholar? What certificates does he carry to be portrayed as scholar? If Kashmiri separatists were terrorists then Mukti was hundred times more of terrorists than them because we got our plebiscite in 1946 and voted for PAK but Kashmiries were deprived.
Well anybody with a beard and tupi from WP is the protector of Islam in your view.. So I thought scholar could be better name for him as he was from WP...

Just joking.. I dont know that guy but I see him quite often in that channel.. Next time I try to get his name.. Seemed like a whole bunch of people were listening to him...

Regarding the Kashmiris.. you are doing just crocodile's cry.. I dont see them dying for Pakistan but Pakistan is...

Brother,

Are you Tiger-77 of Bdmilitary? I see tiger's hallmark in your post and you seem like as cunning as tiger, who happen to digest Indian lies behind nationalistic veneer of Bengali and you are doing same by wondering whether separatist has any support or not. What makes me laugh is the timing of your supposed wondering, especially when 'Kashmiri election card' is in your hand now and can claim over 70% turned out as ALers, Indian dalal's run election in BD has over 100% turn out in some centers :lol:. Mahmudur Rahman is the best to divulge that as he does here about Nou ga-6 (::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::).

Razakar in this context has different meaning,just like Jihad has different meaning to the West.

Yes if JI was with AL,then this issue would not have come,its all politics.

The trial should be done to get rid of those people who in the name of saving Pakistan raped and murdered people.And if freedom fighters commit war crimes then charge should be brought against those responsible.

There I agree with you 100% but I doubt Awami would do such. It's out of there character...

Regarding the Kashmiris.. you are doing just crocodile's cry.. I dont see them dying for Pakistan but Pakistan is...
Looks like Rabindra's bear and Nehru's Tupi are more sacred to you than lives of 80,000
(Not metaphoric as 3 million Bengali) freedom loving Kashmiries. BTW when was the last time I claimed that Kashmiris should join in Pakistani federation besides asking for their plebiscite? If you can't then who is sheding CROC TEARS here?

You are talking about Islam always and yet you are swearing,does not sound good my friend.

BTW RAB was created by BNP itself and they killed indiscriminately,just the fact there were more BNP supporters killed means they were involved in greater misdeeds than AL supporters or terrorists.

Moreover,AL terrorists mostly hiding either in India or any other place during that time as they were not in the power.

It is simple,ruling party terrorists will always be in large number and when RAB started their operation,they found plenty of terrorists from the ruling party.No wonder BNP terrorist/supporters death are more in number.

Your posts are the perfect examples of current Brain-washed youngstars of BD that demonstrates how much way off than reality they stand. In my earlier post I have compared RAB with MIR JAFAR AND MUSH just to show how believers had been stabbed back by the connivers. If you haven't got the message then your mindset is the carbon copy of Iazdani's one. Just because RAB has been killing BNP men indiscriminately, doesn't necessarily mean that BNP supporters have been committing severe crime than ALers. The common denominator to generalize RAB's extra judicial killings here is the grand scheme of killing Muslim nationalists under the pretext of liquidating criminals, goons that too correlates with major objective of the so-called WOT.

And yes, many AL terrorists have been hiding in IND but then isn't it hypocritical of RAB originator’s (Note that the idea of RAB CREATION was exported by the originator of WOT and BNP happened to coincidentally in power, which was deceived by circumstantial necessity) partner(India) to shelter terrorists? But hey! For IND rules are di-similar for different countries, people anyway. If RAB has been sincere then why hasn't it killed OCT 28th, 06 killers? Or why army has been spectator while AL goons have killed and maimed 1000's of BNP, JI men during 06? See, it's not simple that ruling party will have more goons but it depends on who rules? BNP, JI leaders haven't aided or sheltered terrorists but cadre like David's emergence has been a natural phenomenon against terrorist like Shamim Osman. Law and order had gone so bad and police failed to such extent that it required people to take law in their hands during AL's misrule from 96-01. So, why RAB had to kill David not Shamim Osman's cadres? Were all of them in outside BD? We can argue day and night regard politics but Allah in Quoran clearly says, who don't want to rectify, their hearts have been sealed, ears have been deafed and mind has been made dumb. Hope you wouldn't want to stay in that group anymore, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom