What's new

New delhi

crazy biker on delhi gurgaon expressway

Last edited by a moderator:
Is sar zameene hindustan ke ek azeem badshah ne bhi Apni Dilli :smitten:ke bare me kaha tha"gar firdaus zameenast...hameenast , hameenast hameenast" :agree:means if there is heven on earth its here in Delhi

New Delhi is a nice city, but that british car show really turned me off when they showed New delhi and its traffic. Btw no city in india can be compared with Islamabad and lahore. I guarantee you that

Lahore is the sister city of Amritsar.

As far as Islamabad is concerned, try visiting Chandigarh once in your life if you ever get a chance to.

Not bad. But Islamabad is very beautiful city, especially if you look down from the mountains.

Lahore is the sister city of Amritsar.

As far as Islamabad is concerned, try visiting Chandigarh once in your life if you ever get a chance to.

i have been to lahore.. lahore is just about half n hour drive from wagha border. and probably 1 hour drive from amritsar. i dunno why pakistanis mentioan lahore as much. its little bit better than amritsar but unlike us they dont have all the roads paved in pakistan. they have lot of unpaved roads n plastic bags flying here n there. but being pakistani they will say lahore is best

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Not bad. But Islamabad is very beautiful city, especially if you look down from the mountains.

u know what bahi.. chandigarh is close to mountains too..and very green.

Can I ask where the name "Connaught Place" comes from? Cos' Connaught is a province in Ireland.

Yeah but out of entire Punjab no city can match Lahore. As they say Lahore is Lahore! I'm interested in the seeing the old quarter of Dehli. My great grandfather went to the great madrassa of Dehli back in the day.

it was named after tthe duke of cannought..it was renamed rajiv chowk but people still prefer old nam e

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Yeah but out of entire Punjab no city can match Lahore. As they say Lahore is Lahore! I'm interested in the seeing the old quarter of Dehli. My great grandfather went to the great madrassa of Dehli back in the day.

amritsar is as good as lahore yaar. but saying no city is punjab can match lohore is too much. as i said even mohali will be better than lahore . try visiting n then compare.

amritsar is as good as lahore yaar. but saying no city is punjab can match lohore is too much. as i said even mohali will be better than lahore . try visiting n then compare.

You buy my ticket and I more then ready to go. :P

i have been to lahore.. lahore is just about half n hour drive from wagha border. and probably 1 hour drive from amritsar. i dunno why pakistanis mentioan lahore as much. its little bit better than amritsar but unlike us they dont have all the roads paved in pakistan. they have lot of unpaved roads n plastic bags flying here n there. but being pakistani they will say lahore is best

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Buddy I was watching a program on discovery Channel about India-Pakistan. The anchor entered into Lahore via Wagah and he said these words, "Soon we entered into Lahore, the roads were more damaged and dustier and everything in the city seems more unplanned when compared to Indian side."

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Can I ask where the name "Connaught Place" comes from? Cos' Connaught is a province in Ireland.

May be British era name like Dalhousie Town or Aberdeen Bazar.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom