What's new

New delhi

and millions of people use this metro just to make india look good..i know your country is going to rough time(which you guys deserve) so you can keep thinking like this..whatever makes you guys get out of bed :)

PS:Mumbai already has old local train system which connects more than 100 stations used by more than 6-7 million people everyday...also metro rail and mono rail both are currently being built in mumbai..

And the second Airport at Navi Mumbai for Mumbai, 22km long Mumbai Trans harbour Sea Link in Thane Creek with 6 lanes Highway and Metro line and lots of Skyscrapers are coming up in the city and slum rehabilitation programs are going on.

multi level car park in delhi

95722915.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

40574730.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

if u r so thankful then WHY u ppl are messing up so much army missles and atomic system??????????????????????????????????? WHY u r dieing in KASHmir and not leaving it
then WHY ghandi wished that if he knew about the illness of M.A JINNAH he would have delayed partition?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? do u ppl have any answer????????????

have you ever seen someone who has a hand or leg in bad condition?? they have to remove it....but that person wont let it happen because he thinks he wont be complete without it...but removal of that hand/leg is must for his survival...and indeed it will save his life...

btw you are new so just remember this different thread...talk about delhi or go to other thread.

if u r so thankful then WHY u ppl are messing up so much army missles and atomic system??????????????????????????????????? WHY u r dieing in KASHmir and not leaving it
then WHY ghandi wished that if he knew about the illness of M.A JINNAH he would have delayed partition?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? do u ppl have any answer????????????

Please don't troll, if you want to discuss about Kashmir, jinnah or Gandhi please follow some other thread or start a news thread, Indian members would be happy to reply to your queries there, not here.

And the second Airport at Navi Mumbai for Mumbai, 22km long Mumbai Trans harbour Sea Link in Thane Creek with 6 lanes Highway and Metro line and lots of Skyscrapers are coming up in the city and slum rehabilitation programs are going on.

yes..also domestic airport might come up near kalyan...it will be great and will ease the burden on CSIA....btw this thread is about New Delhi :)

soryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no clear answer
dont be filosofer just asnwer Y in clearcut way so tht we ppl also thank ur ..............(wtever u blv i forgot)

again dude it is not the right thread...this must be your first encounter with forums but it ain't mine..

I am not getting how can we upload pics here. I can see a image tab but is not allowing to upload the pics from my lappy.It is asking for URL.Would appreciate help on this.

I am not getting how can we upload pics here. I can see a image tab but is not allowing to upload the pics from my lappy.It is asking for URL.Would appreciate help on this.

you don't need to upload pic, instead need to put url name with jpeg jpg etc. image extension. for that url. right click on the image from the desired website and click "open image in new tab" and copy the url and upload it here between
tag.

I dont understand why you are emphasizing so much on the metro system. Delhi shouldve been the last city to get the metro. It was supposed to be mumbai that should be getting the metro so stop bragging because your metro system is just a cheap advertisement tactic used by your govt to make india look good. You really think new delhi is on some next level? Buddy, why dont you compare delhi with islamabad?

Sorry to burst your bubble , buddy .... see these for yourself :

Delhi_Metro_by_mckash.jpg

metro.jpg

I travel by it every week ... so please ..keep the propaganda stuff to yourself , okay ?

And no , don't bring in Canada in this ....

when will my bombay get better. only place bombay stand ahead is vertical growth. rest all is going at snail's pace. :(

Delhi is starting its vertical growth, but no where near where Mumbai is heading.Some projects.
captureqv.jpg

web57.jpg

Supernova 300m 80fl

nightview20.jpg

backperspective01final.jpg

37784035.jpg

Raheja Revanta 195m 56 fl

north_eye_big.jpg

orbtowers.jpg

North Eye 255m 66 fl

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back