What's new

New delhi

To be honest I think Pakistan is generally way cleaner than India, but maybe it's changing now?

Just by looking at pictures. Plus we have less people so obviously less pollution.

Lahore can't be compared to Delhi for one it does not even have a metro system. Just take all the investment Delhi has after the 2010 games it has become very green and lush.

Green_City_Delhi.jpg

Delhi's green cover has increased from 2 per cent to more than 20 per cent

I can show pictures of Pakistan, but then I don't want hijack thread. Plus every city has it's clean parts, and the dirty parts.

delhi bus stop.. commuters still have no manners.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can show pictures of Pakistan, but then I don't want hijack thread. Plus every city has it's clean parts, and the dirty parts.

Quite true. I fail to see why so many people on this forum try to do these "you know what" measuring contests :disagree:! India has been rapidly growing in the past few years and this has resulted in massive investments in the Indian infrastructure sector leading to some good cities/ towns/ roads/ railways/ ports, etc. Sadly Pakistan has been hit hard by bad governance which is after all the failure of bureaucracy; not to mention "war on terror". Up untill a decade ago, most pakistani cities could have been counted better than most Indian cities in all these aspects being talked about here but the times have changed.

My Pakistani friends should remain objective and view this whole debate in the said context. My Indian friends should understand the situation Pakistan is in and "cut them some slack". I am sure that in the years to come, Pakistan will be able to come out of its miseries and grow and prosper along side India. I personally feel we should extend our fullest support to them and the recent decision to provide power to Lahore through Amritsar is great new indeed.

Coming back to the topic, I believe that these videos were shared before but since this is a new thread and we are talking about my beloved hometown of-course so here you go......

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom