What's new

Naya Pakistan?: PTI MNA calls for Mumtaz Qadri's release

All the major islamic parties has been lost this election because majority of pakistanis did not agreed their polices

they lost because their vote bank is divided if combined they are a huge force and many religious organisations don't participate in elections

This guy should be forced to resign. Imran Khan has said on many occasions in UK people resign if they make small screw ups which are under investigation. He should lead by example.

IK has already too few elected MNAs, if he fires this guy then he would he a -1 ...so :astagh:

they lost because their vote bank is divided if combined they are a huge force and many religious organisations don't participate in elections

Hmmm, in my village they got 3 votes :rofl: even in islamabad the seat where javaid hashmi wins was a certain jamat e islami seat but people reject them

I thought he got hanged secretly??? Releasing him will be a big slap on PPP face. Then again PPP deserves more than just a slap.
We should let him rot in prison.

All the major islamic parties has been lost this election because majority of pakistanis did not agreed their polices

When have they ever won single-handedly and with the majority required to legislate more importantly for their creation of utopia ?

Whenever , they have form Govt's , it was either in coalition with the help of army on rare occasions .

Hmmm, in my village they got 3 votes :rofl: even in islamabad the seat where javaid hashmi wins was a certain jamat e islami seat but people reject them

sir combine their vote than you would see the difference

I thought he got hanged secretly??? Releasing him will be a big slap on PPP face. Then again PPP deserves more than just a slap.
We should let him rot in prison.

He will not rotting in Jail, rather he would be a VIP in Jail,, I wont be surprised if he has all facilities like best food, mobile phone, etc at his disposal.

IK has already too few elected MNAs, if he fires this guy then he would he a -1 ...so :astagh:

Why? There'd be re-election. Simple as that.

Also... So what? IK expected President and PM to resign over the allegations against them, so now he should ask his simple MNA to resign over his own anti-PTI party position statement.

Along with this, some more mullah-ism from PTI

Co-education or not: People should have the right to choose, says Arif Alvi – The Express Tribune

He gives example of churches in the West.. but I give some more examples of things in west, like West doesn't shakes hand with murderers of its citizens, Alvi wont like it.

What is wrong with that?

People should have the right to choose, after all, isn't that democracy? People should have the right to choose whether they want a MUllah ruling over them or a liberal or whatever.

What wrong did he say in those tweets?

Just because some people in Islamabad or Defence think that co-education is good under the banner of liberalism doesn't meant that it's right for someone sitting in KPK or Balochistan or rural areas.

BTW interesting that how every story of this sort comes from Express Tribune!

Agar yeh PTI ki policy hay to i am going to resign my post today as PTI RAZAKAR

Back
Top Bottom