What's new

Nawaz will go to IMF - Imran will collect taxes: Choice is yours

Well actually nawaz has not been in "power" for 30 years.
17 February 1997 – 12 October 1999------30 odd months in power
6 November 1990 – 18 July 1993------18 odd months in power

And what about musharaff?......was he not in total power for nearly 10 years and could have done what he wanted on the tax issue.

Even Mushy did not have 100% power. He needed the support of landlords and mafias in parliament.
So while Mushy did do some good things, he didn't dare touch the landlords because his power came from them and not the people.

Even Mushy did not have 100% power. He needed the support of landlords and mafias in parliament.
So while Mushy did do some good things, he didn't dare touch the landlords because his power came from them and not the people.

I would not necessarily agree that mushy got his power from the landlords, he was put into power by coup that had nothing to do with the "landlords".

It's not actually about more taxes but increasing the tax-net. Imran Khan and PTI's management model of intra-party has been better than all the major parties combined. Along with that the higher number of urban, educated and service oriented members who are contesting the elections makes it more probable for PTI to come with a better solution for Pakistan's problems compared to PML-N which has been using the government since 1985 to earn.

I would not necessarily agree that mushy got his power from the landlords, he was put into power by coup that had nothing to do with the "landlords".

right, but he could not stay in power without landlords cooperation.
He even created Q league, which was full of these people.

IK doesn't pay tax for his mansion and gets away with it saying it was a 'gift' from his wife. I like it when he quotes 'allah won't change you untill people try to change themselves'. I hope he considers himself for 'change'

IK doesn't pay tax for his mansion and gets away with it saying it was a 'gift' from his wife. I like it when he quotes 'allah won't change you untill people try to change themselves'. I hope he considers himself for 'change'

Instead of making bull$hit lies about Imran Khan, why don't you ask your ganja leader why he only payed 5000 rupees in taxes?
He is one of the richest men in Pakistan and yes payed less tax than a Bus driver.

Instead of making bull$hit lies about Imran Khan, why don't you ask your ganja leader why he only payed 5000 rupees in taxes?
He is one of the richest men in Pakistan and yes payed less tax than a Bus driver.

Any evidence go to Supreme Court.

Any evidence go to Supreme Court.

Are you bloody retarded?
This is his income tax FILE!
NO need to go to the courts, we have the record from the government and the government said he has paid 5000 rupees in taxes.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you people have control of the government and manipulate it so people can't catch your corruption.
But like they say, you fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

and Just to shut you up

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you bloody retarded?
This is his income tax FILE!
NO need to go to the courts, we have the record from the government and the government said he has paid 5000 rupees in taxes.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you people have control of the government and manipulate it so people can't catch your corruption.
But like they say, you fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

and Just to shut you up

lol so you trust PPP's allegation on PML-N's corruption ? haha you are a funny dude. Get your facts right. NAB and its chairmain is part of Zardari's team. For a moment think who intiated those rental power projects and haj scams.

BTW in Pakistan's history, Tax to GDP ratio was highest in PML-N's 1998 tenure. PML-N will go to IMF on fast basis to get out of bankruptcy which PPP and Musharraf brought us into and then formulate tax laws as per their manifesto.

Tranperancy agencies have termed Punjab the least corrupt province of Pakistan. I have already told you. if you have any evidence, go to courts. I know you are desperate. Just wait till May 11. :)

Looks like most of the pti follower don't pay taxes or are poor in mathematics.

When I was in Pakistan I was paying almost 40-50% taxes of my spending. Yet IK wants to get more taxes from poo4 peoples? Also his ideas arr same as NS ideas in 19s where je introsuce qarz utaro mulk sawaro. Also already industry is running from Pakistan and IK wants to put more taxes.

Even NS going to IMF is wrong thing, but as per analyst its required for some time, beat thing about him he want to get away from IMF.

Still I think IK and NS both should first introduce a transparent of the already tax collected. I.e. aroung 2.5 trillion rupees.

lol so you trust PPP's allegation on PML-N's corruption ? haha you are a funny dude. Get your facts right. NAB and its chairmain is part of Zardari's team. For a moment think who intiated those rental power projects and haj scams.

BTW in Pakistan's history, Tax to GDP ratio was highest in PML-N's 1998 tenure.

Tranperancy agencies have termed Punjab the least corrupt province of Pakistan. I have already told you. if you have any evidence, go to courts. I know you are desperate. Just wait till May 11. :)

This is you right now

:rofl:

When I was in Pakistan I was paying almost 40-50% taxes of my spending. Yet IK wants to get more taxes from poo4 peoples? Also his ideas arr same as NS ideas in 19s where je introsuce qarz utaro mulk sawaro. Also already industry is running from Pakistan and IK wants to put more taxes.

Even NS going to IMF is wrong thing, but as per analyst its required for some time, beat thing about him he want to get away from IMF.

Still I think IK and NS both should first introduce a transparent of the already tax collected. I.e. aroung 2.5 trillion rupees.

40-50% in taxes?
BULL F-ING $hit!

no on in Pakistan Pays that much taxes.
In fact no one on earth, with the exception of some European Countires, pays that much income tax.

You Sir a liar and a thief for supporting a thief.

even in today speach Nawaz Sharif promised to open 100 banks in Lahore and give loan to youth...... lol

Looks like most of the PML(N) followers don't understand Urdu now.

I.Khan is talking about increasing the tax base not the tax-rates.

Any evidence go to Supreme Court. :lol:

even in today speach Nawaz Sharif promised to open 100 banks in Lahore and give loan to youth...... lol

They will be given to PML(N) youth who will take the money and take it back to uncle Nawaz.

Then he will introduce Qarz Utaaro Mujhay Sawaro Scheme II.

Pakistan should look at other countries like Canada and establish a progressive taxation system.. Percentage should be based on total income, the more you earn, the more you pay.

A country simply cannot sustain without tax funds... The only way taxes can be successful in Pakistan is when people change their attitudes and quit being greedy and selfish. Its up to the people if they want to stand on their own two feet or be under the mercy of USA, IMF, Saudi aid forever

^^ Pakistan is highest taxed country in the world.
On top of tax we pay unknown surcharges... and no one in Pakistan knows who pocket surcharge money.

Actually, taxes in Pakistan needs to be brought down to rational level like any other developed country.

Imran Khan is IMF horse.. who him self has never paid tax but he himself is a very very rich man.

Back
Top Bottom