What's new

Nawaz will go to IMF - Imran will collect taxes: Choice is yours

One more stupid comment

IK projects like Shukat Kanam Hospital which is running on public money is joke for u ??

PTI running in donation... du u know how parties in west runs ? offcourse not u are daarbari or jiyale and ur children will be always daarbari or jiyala.

Making Pakistan free from loan will take some time since thanks to ppl like u who elected PPP or PMLN in powers. Just for ur info u cant pay loans by taking more loans.

on 1 side Nawaz Sharif says he will privatize so were will goverment get money from if nation does not pay taxes ?? How will nation pay for healt, schools, police etc etc.

#Joke of the day #IK will collect taxes..every #IK project runs on zakat,kharat ..#PTi itself runs on donations ha ha ..n #IK will free #Pak from loan ...Dream on ..... ..

Norway were i live these days is worlds richest and best country to live in.... if roads make u best than Norway is worst country in europe. My friend from Lahore who was on visit here was shocked and ask me IS NORWAY REAL WORLDS RICHEST COUNTRY ?? He was looking for big road flyovers all over place etc etc. When i explained him why Norway is best he agree with me and became PTI supporter

who much investment PMLN was able to bring in punjab, how many industries were set up and what about the electricity load shedding? except making roads and underpasses and danish schools and few other silly stuff, how did they help the punjab economy growth?

while other provinces grew at a rate of 3% punjab grew at 2.5%

not to mention with the 18th amendment punjab got a lot of funds because of provincial autonomy

Norway were i live these days is worlds richest and best country to live in.... if roads make u best than Norway is worst country in europe. My friend from Lahore who was on visit here was shocked and ask me IS NORWAY REAL WORLDS RICHEST COUNTRY ?? He was looking for big road flyovers all over place etc etc. When i explained him why Norway is best he agree with me and became PTI supporter

the real economy makes money, how much money was generated by making roads only? i mean shahbaz was CM, not a mayor of punjab, the mayor has duties like making roads and making bus system, sanitation system and all that

he was supposed to bring money into punjab, and how much money did he brought in?

he made bus system in 11 months, was he sleeping for four years? the bus system infra is still incomplete, so we cant say its even properly functioning

and how has lahore's traffic system improved by this system last picture i saw was of a very bad traffic jam?

not to mention the failed projects like sasti roti scheme

Dear there economy may be 20 billion (Afghanistan is rich in minerals) but they get trillion dollar aid from US.
Its largely a consumer market, but the issue is official smuggling in Pakistan in the name of Afghan transit supplies from India.
We need to remove all smuggled goods from market before asking Pakistanis to pay tax.
Well you should be asking why is goods under ATT are smuggled to Pakistan than Afghanistan? Lemme ask you a simple question, suppose you are a trader and had a thing (say computer) to sell. You can either sell in Afghanistan for 100K and you can sell the same in Pakistan for 80K where would you sell? Of course in afghanistan. But lets assume that you will be able to sell in afghanistan at either only 65K or you can sell it at same 100K but for that you ll have to bribe the authorities for 30K, pay a transit of 10K against the 80K that you can get in Pakistan? where would you sell now? Of course Pakistan. So what does this tell us?
1- Either the buying power of afghans is too low. or
2- The transit costs and frictions in afghan markets to trade are too high.

Regarding that billion dollar aid please see how much of this aid has actually landed in Afghanistan
top_ten_obligations.gif

top_ten_disbursements.gif

Foreign Assistance Fast Facts
$85 Billion of Aghan Aid Wasted | A New Way Forward

the real economy makes money, how much money was generated by making roads only? i mean shahbaz was CM, not a mayor of punjab, the mayor has duties like making roads and making bus system, sanitation system and all that

he was supposed to bring money into punjab, and how much money did he brought in?

he made bus system in 11 months, was he sleeping for four years? the bus system infra is still incomplete, so we cant say its even properly functioning

and how has lahore's traffic system improved by this system last picture i saw was of a very bad traffic jam?

1-Transportation Infrastructure does help a lot. Just look at Karachi, if no investment is made on infrastructure how much of fuel,time and resources are wasted on Jam packed roads these days.

2- PTIB, Green Busses, Motorway Extension, Laptop, Punjab Education Endowment Fund, IT labs in Public schools, extension of free education to matriculation levels are some of the things which were either introduced by him or extended upon from Q initiatives.

For very few times i do agree with u on this.... its not that i am against roads but awam having problems to buy food , pay for there children , pay for healt , if they have money for medicine they die because of fake medics. A honset man never can go to police if need help. And what they do build roads............... And buss service is just a joke a waste of money. It has made life a hell of many lahories more traffic jams. Sharifs like big SHOW OFF projects which give them publicity. They even used more money on giving ads in newspapers

not to mention the failed projects like sasti roti scheme

^^ Just because of the facility of buses, Nawaz Sharif will win Lahore.

You think transportation and roads shall be left aside? What do you want another Afghanistan?

We need to charge Indian trucks from backlog.... this is how we shall generate capital to fix the damaged roads.

1-Transportation Infrastructure does help a lot. Just look at Karachi, if no investment is made on infrastructure how much of fuel,time and resources are wasted on Jam packed roads these days.

2- PTIB, Green Busses, Motorway Extension, Laptop, Punjab Education Endowment Fund, IT labs in Public schools, extension of free education to matriculation levels are some of the things which were either introduced by him or extended upon from Q initiatives.

yes where did i say that infrastructure doesnt help but its the duty of the local government and not CM, i asked you how much money or investment was brought in, if you are making infra good, but you dont even have an economy so whats the use?

punjab had a very stable law and order and yet the investment which came to punjab is as much as sindh or any other province which means nothing at all dude

^^ Just because of the facility of buses, Nawaz Sharif will win Lahore.

You think transportation and roads shall be left aside? What do you want another Afghanistan?

We need to charge Indian trucks from backlog.... this is how we shall generate capital to fix the damaged roads.

the roads only doesnt make pakistan better than afghanistan, infact to be really honest the road money came from USAID, even the RCD highway was funded by USAID

the same aid money is being used to make roads in afghanistan

For very few times i do agree with u on this.... its not that i am against roads but awam having problems to buy food , pay for there children , pay for healt , if they have money for medicine they die because of fake medics. A honset man never can go to police if need help. And what they do build roads............... And buss service is just a joke a waste of money. It has made life a hell of many lahories more traffic jams. Sharifs like big SHOW OFF projects which give them publicity. They even used more money on giving ads in newspapers
Sitting in Norway makes such comments pretty interesting. When I was in lahore (in 2008), in order to pass Kalima chowk, the vehicle would have to stop at least twice or thrice every-time. He made canal road hassle free. And the concept of metero-bus service (Mass Rapid Transit System) was also taken from Singapore whose Founder PM (Lee Kuan Yew) is idealized by IK
SMRT Website - Moving People, Enhancing lives
And whats more interesting is that now the Son of Lee Kuan Yew is the PM of the country.

Sitting in Norway makes such comments pretty interesting. When I was in lahore (in 2008), in order to pass Kalima chowk, the vehicle would have to stop at least twice or thrice every-time. He made canal road hassle free. And the concept of metero-bus service (Mass Rapid Transit System) was also taken from Singapore whose Founder PM (Lee Kuan Yew) is idealized by IK
SMRT Website - Moving People, Enhancing lives
And whats more interesting is that now the Son of Lee Kuan Yew is the PM of the country.

who made master plan and designed the metro bus? Singapore company? :lol:

who made master plan and designed the metro bus? Singapore company? :lol:
I was talking about the concept. Alot of people had their thoughts in making it adaptable for Pakistan. For example, Umar Saif was Invited by Shahbaz for the project and designed the automated fair system for Mass Transit project. And he is just one of the people we know who participated in this project.

yes where did i say that infrastructure doesnt help but its the duty of the local government and not CM, i asked you how much money or investment was brought in, if you are making infra good, but you dont even have an economy so whats the use?

punjab had a very stable law and order and yet the investment which came to punjab is as much as sindh or any other province which means nothing at all dude
And based on what do you say that? One of my friend was working on the topic perhaps you can help him out too by sharing the source.

Based on what?
Nawaz has been in power for nearly 30 years and he has not been able to do squat.
Pakistan pays some of the lowest Tax to GDP rate and that is thanks to Nawaz and his buddy Zardari.

Imran Khan's plan to raise taxes is much more sustainable and palatable for the people of Pakistan since they will not be borrowing money.

Poor nawaz Sharif cant help it. As things go there wasnt much of a light at the top of the tower. Since he became PM twice, his brain has gotten clogged with so much Paya and paratha, he cant think straight. He had the best chance last time he was PM and virtually self destructed due to lack of any imagination and corruption galore. I dont expect much from him in the third iteration either other than more of the same.
Persoanlly i thi nk Imran may not be ready for the job, but then a few good technocrats can help in formulating policies and good admi nistration can change things around for P{akistan overnight. Howeverthere will be a lot of blood bath in the mean while as external forces desperately need an divided and unstable Pakistan and one which is easy to control. So in short anyone would be better than the not so Shareefs and the Ghaddarees.
Araz

Pakistan is dying, if Nawaz Sharif comes into power then the forecast from Project for New American Century which states Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015, they will strip all our nuclear assets and break the borders.

If Nawaz Sharif comes into power this will happen, it is their plan and he is their man.

Its do or die for us this time. Do we survive and fight on or are we consumed by the world powers.

I do not understand how picking the next leader is even up for debate with all this on the line. I just cannot understand the logic of Nawaz Sharif supporters, Pakistan is dying, Nawaz is their man and he is here to kill our nation. Wake the hell up and do the right thing just this once to save your country.

nawaz is practical and experienced ,imran is noob .

dekho dekho kaun aya , nawaz pm 2013:victory:

nawaz is practical and experienced ,imran is noob .

dekho dekho kaun aya , nawaz pm 2013:victory:

Nawaz is only experienced in eating paya and looting the country. In the later he lost out to Asif Zardari but he is still king of the former. Nothing good will come out of his coming into power. He will again entangle himself in a rift and end up destroying himself(Ghulam ishaq Khan first time and musharraf the second time)
Araz

Nawaz is only experienced in eating paya and looting the country. In the later he lost out to Asif Zardari but he is still king of the former. Nothing good will come out of his coming into power. He will again entangle himself in a rift and end up destroying himself(Ghulam ishaq Khan first time and musharraf the second time)
Araz

Why are you trying to reason with an Indian, ofcourse they want incompetent leaders in Pakistan. They rape their own women for goodness sake, imagine what other things they do.

Back
Top Bottom