What's new

Nawaz to visit Thar Coal Authority after taking oath

Please keep in mind the possibility that NS will be blamed for the failure of this project, for Thar coal is a mirage. That is the basic problem I have, not that who might take credit for it, but that there is only blame here in the long run.

The PM-elect should seek better advice than to rush into Thar coal headlong. That is all.

It is a Pakistani heritage of characteristics to prefer such projects..
You as a North Korean will not understand until you realize that many of the gentlemen in Safari suits that we worship arent exactly the cream of the crop as previously thought.

It is a Pakistani heritage of characteristics to prefer such projects..
You as a North Korean will not understand until you realize that many of the gentlemen in Safari suits that we worship arent exactly the cream of the crop as previously thought.
sir I know one thing Dr samar ideas of producing electricity from thar is complete crap we have to extract coal from that and give it to plants not do what Samar is saying he is saying something different and we need a plant near thar which uses extracted coal to produce electricity @Aeronaut @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we can actually start producing electricity from coal with in tenure of the next govt.

sir I know one thing Dr samar ideas of producing electricity from thar is complete crap we have to extract coal from that and give it to plants not do what Samar is saying he is saying something different and we need a plant near thar which uses extracted coal to produce electricity @Aeronaut @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @Leader

I agree with you that gasifying coal underground as Dr. Samar is saying is not going to work, but I also fear that mining the coal and burning in for thermal power generation is not feasible as well, given the nature of the deposits and their poor energy content.

Thar coal isn't the coal mine that some people believe it to be, but it ain't a complete pile of shyte either.

I ain't no expert, but I do think that we can produce a healthy amount of electricity from it, and if Dr Samar is pursuing this coal gasification thing, there must be some logic to it, he isn't stupid you know!

Thar coal isn't the coal mine that some people believe it to be, but it ain't a complete pile of shyte either.

I ain't no expert, but I do think that we can produce a healthy amount of electricity from it, and if Dr Samar is pursuing this coal gasification thing, there must be some logic to it, he isn't stupid you know!

The problem with this project is, it would take alot of time and alot of money and no evidence except word of mouth that it would be the project Dr. samar and his team considers it to be, so there is no quick way so it seems this project would again be delayed for the next 3+ years due to immediate attention to other so called important projects and address problems.

I remember Chinese interest and invitation to this project no information surfaced nor did China give a heed to it so maybe Chinese feasibility regarding the project was something else?

The problem with this project is, it would take alot of time and alot of money and no evidence except world of mouth that it would be the project Dr. samar and his team considers it to be, so there is no quick way so it seems this project would again be delayed for the next 3+ years due to immediate attention to other so called important projects and address problems.

I remember Chinese interest and invitation to this project no information surfaced nor did China give a heed to it so maybe Chinese feasibility regarding the project was something else?

I reckon Dr Samar might get the boot from the Nawaz Sharif government...he was believed to be a PPP favourite...

If Nawaz can do this ONE ( 1 ) project right, all his sins will be forgiven.

Best is to read up on the Thar project and actual feasiblity.. instead of the methods being proposed by those with vested interests.
http://www.sbi.gos.pk/ICC-Presentation/2-Dr.%20Larry%20Thomas.pdf

why doesnt he come to us??we love our neighbours..:kiss3:

i wish he visit and something come out man public is tired . tum log apni party baazi ki rotiyaan na senkoo her thread main . he win so let him work first .

i wish he visit and something come out man public is tired . tum log apni party baazi ki rotiyaan na senkoo her thread main . he win so let him work first .

Unfortunately they simply hates NS more than they love Pakistan:cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom