What's new

Nawaz ki Aman ki Asha I give war ki Asha Hameed Gul

@Zarvan bhai.....With due respect..... You are notable member here and that increases your responsibility too.....

If i sit and listen to thogadia or owaisi or arnab goswami ( i cant see or i am aware of an indian version of ZH or hamid gul) you will see a war is going to happen soon......

I cant see anything happening in near future Pakistan is busy fighting their own war on terror.... and india is trying to improve its economy .... and both are busy on .....

The only chance of tension between our nation is another 26/11 style attack on India...... Now you need to ask gul if he has any idea of such an attack

@Zarvan bhai.....With due respect..... You are notable member here and that increases your responsibility too.....

If i sit and listen to thogadia or owaisi or arnab goswami ( i cant see or i am aware of an indian version of ZH or hamid gul) you will see a war is going to happen soon......

I cant see anything happening in near future Pakistan is busy fighting their own war on terror.... and india is trying to improve its economy .... and both are busy on .....

The only chance of tension between our nation is another 26/11 style attack on India...... Now you need to ask gul if he has any idea of such an attack
Mr I don't need to listen to them I can clearly see it myself Mr war is coming sooner or may be a little later but it would come sir

Mr I don't need to listen to them I can clearly see it myself Mr war is coming sooner or may be a little later but it would come sir

So this is your interpretation of the current scenario????

Loaded nuked missiles are ready on both sides
So if any stupid from both side Wana destroy both nations it's just need to push few buttons. This is the next war. Pakistan better to improve its internal problems like terrorism and economy etc.

So this is your interpretation of the current scenario????
Things are going towards that weather some scared people like it or not but the situation is rapidly going towards that Two issues will finally be settled after war talks would never solve them one is Pakistan and India issues from water to Kashmir secondly Israel and Palestine issue

Thank god you didn't mention milk or else Indian members would've started with that old boring dialogue doodh mango ge kheer deinge,Kashmir mango ge bla bla bla:p:

With Modi at helm: Na dhoodh, na kheer denge.....jyada chillao mat, warna lahore cheen lenge :devil::p::p:

Two issues will finally be settled after war talks would never solve them one is Pakistan and India issues from water to Kashmir secondly Israel and Palestine issue

1)So according to you, there is no scope for talk and peace between India and Pakistan and war is inevitable.....

2) According to you a war between India and Pakistan, will resolve Israel and Palestine dispute as well.....

I am confused on how to respond to this 2 observation......

1)So according to you, there is no scope for talk and peace between India and Pakistan

2) According to you a war between India and Pakistan, will resolve Israel and Palestine dispute as well.....

I am confused on how to respond to this 2 observation......
I said issue between India and Pakistan and issues between Palestine and Israel or in another words Muslims and Israel will never get solved through talks one final war between India and Pakistan and one war between Muslims and Israel are inevitable Sir they will happen weather people like it or not

........ and @AUz war will take place sooner or later

In that case I hope you take courage from your convictions and be the first, the very first that runs into a .50 caliber machine gun post. In 1965 luminaries like you caught kaffir Hindu airplane bombs with their bare hands. No reason why a fine upstanding person like you can't swat aside a few measly bullets today with your bare hands.

PS: Before you start your run, set a camera to the side to record it. I'd like to see it on YT.

my english is not good, i gave it a try :D .. crux of his speech are :
Rawalakot Kashmir
Hamid gul said:
...............US should realize its defeat in Afghanistan by us with US help..................

Wot? Copied and Pasted lines from the 1980s and USSR?

I said issue between India and Pakistan and issues between Palestine and Israel or in another words Muslims and Israel will never get solved through talks one final war between India and Pakistan and one war between Muslims and Israel are inevitable Sir they will happen weather people like it or not

I am sorry if i offend you, but this is what the essence of every Zahid hamid videos i have seen........ You need to come out of it..... and you are absolutely wrong

both wars happened in the past and nothing got resolved. Even after one or two more wars, you will utter the same words..final deceive warrr...

I am sorry if i offend you, but this is what the essence of every Zahid hamid videos i have seen........ You need to come out of it..... and you are absolutely wrong
I am not wrong and time will prove it INSHALLAH Mr I don't follow Zaid Hamid Mr and I observe research and than talk and all indicators are saying that war is coming until than you live in your dreams of no war but the dream would soon shatter into pieces Sir

both wars happened in the past and nothing got resolved. Even after one or two more wars, you will utter the same words..final deceive warrr...
No Sir those wars were left in the middle this war will make sure one survives and other is almost if not completely wiped out

I

No Sir those wars were left in the middle this war will make sure one survives and other is almost if not completely wiped out

In the middle? there were 'decisive war' where the others accepting defeat.

Wont you say the same thing after the next 'decisive war'?

@nair , no one here wants war... but the way things are headed it is only the inevitable

with India arming the TTP and BLA and electing hardcore anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistan PM things will certainly not be good

Back
Top Bottom