What's new

Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam to star cross border love story Aman ki asha

Bwhaha. This is so great. Indians receiving all the garbage from Pakistan. I call this a cultural victory. :lol:

So frankly you agree your artist is a garbage, not surprising as he belongs to a redundant garbage industry.

I agree with them. I pray that Pakistanis never start speaking English-Urdu, like how Indians these days pretty much speak Hinglish.

Kay JAHIL/GAWAR QUALITY REPORTERS HAI PAKISTAN KE PAS ....
:woot::rofl::lol: no wonder they watch Indian channel mostly

Dont know about that..But i heard he was very much interested in going out with Katrina Kaif. It seems he wanted to be seen going out with her. He has became a big joke in Indian film industry

Bas yaar bas itna insult mat karo wrana wo suicide kar lega....:rofl:

slowly but steadily water dispute is gaining more prominence in a few years from now it would be a much bigger factor governing indo-pak relations than the kashmir dispute

Water issue will have economic and humanitarian impacts on the Pakistanis which are in itself grave but since decades when water issue was never on horizons, Kashmir remained our reason of wars and confrontation. When water issue would become a pinching reality, that would only add another layer of problem between the two countries but wouldn't replace Kashmir.

Infect when water issue would become unbearable, resolution of Kashmir would become even more of a need than it is now.

There is no guarantee of peace and harmony after the solution of Kashmir and water issues, a smooth road has no use till the tyre is flat. We'll have to raise our standards to such a height that these issues look very minor, but for this we need some more evolution process and time.

Back
Top Bottom