What's new

Milne Do: Aman ki Asha launches online petition urging governments to let p

Aman Ki Asha guys stole Desert Fox's bone again?
You mean the bone i stole from you?:lol:

What is he blabbering, Indians will flood Pakistan and change the demographics and annex Pakistan to India? Does anyone else think he is mad?

I'm only "blabbering" like you indians do here. Either that way or another, india intends to annex Pakistan. indians can't take Pakistan by force, so now they are coming up with newer methods. Your women prime minister planned to invade Pakistan in the 80's, i'm sure she was also "blabbering" and going mad while coming up with such plans, but her plans had a motive and that was annexation of Pakistan.

Pakistanis.My sister in laws and brother in law and his wife are on their first ever tour to india right now. and are roaming around india.so that counts 4 tourists from pak making trip to india in the tourist kitty for the month of Aug-sept.....:azn:

Are you familiarized with the phenomenon known as 'anchor baby' ?

Aman ki Asha is a good thing - If it stops being about singing songs... Songs are nice but its been 2-3 years now, and songs se agay nahi bhari kahani. But I think we as a forum are doing a much better job.

We have brought the troublesome/troublemakers of both countries together in an environment where they are exposed with the good of both countries a lot too.

Real interaction is to talk about the issues, be aware of them and be aware of the need to give up a little from both sides. Also make an effort to like the other guy and more importantly to be liked by the other guy.

Normally they show so much bhai chara in these songs that you're left actually feeling weird, ke yeh kisko ullu bana rahay hain? I want to make real lasting peace but not look like a fool to the Indians where they must obviously find my platitudes fake.

I think serious people need to move in. Rockstars are side-cheer leaders to this thing, not the main driving force.

Iss tra k forum par a kar tu woo aur be hate karna shoroo ho jatey hein ek dosrey sey because here they only discuss differences and conflicts :D

Are you familiarized with the phenomenon known as 'anchor baby' ?
No.........

That's only a small minority who are perhaps not more than thousands.
Drops only makes the ocean.

I'm only "blabbering" like you indians do here. Either that way or another, india intends to annex Pakistan. indians can't take Pakistan by force, so now they are coming up with newer methods. Your women prime minister planned to invade Pakistan in the 80's, i'm sure she was also "blabbering" and going mad while coming up with such plans, but her plans had a motive and that was annexation of Pakistan.
Indian women again invading pakistan.......Its easy to invade from with in the borders than from outside it.

Aman ki Asha is a good thing - If it stops being about singing songs... Songs are nice but its been 2-3 years now, and songs se agay nahi bhari kahani. But I think we as a forum are doing a much better job.

We have brought the troublesome/troublemakers of both countries together in an environment where they are exposed with the good of both countries a lot too.

Real interaction is to talk about the issues, be aware of them and be aware of the need to give up a little from both sides. Also make an effort to like the other guy and more importantly to be liked by the other guy.

Normally they show so much bhai chara in these songs that you're left actually feeling weird, ke yeh kisko ullu bana rahay hain? I want to make real lasting peace but not look like a fool to the Indians where they must obviously find my platitudes fake.

I think serious people need to move in. Rockstars are side-cheer leaders to this thing, not the main driving force.
Arey bhai saheb thodi tassali rakho har 3-4 saal baad democracy-military rule ki ratt lagao ge to dono main se ek hi milegi process koi mazboot hone bhi to time lagta hai.aam ka ped bhi 6-7 saal baad hi aam dena shuru karta hai.

and if some one chops the tree it has to re-grow again.

Back
Top Bottom