What's new

NATO meets tomorrow in response to Poland's request to invoke the Article 4

NEWSFLASH - NSA has been hacked. Here is an unconfirmed conversation that took place a few minutes ago.
President Buttercup: You lezzie bitch, you told me everything was going according to plan in Ukraine.
Nuland: We have some bad news and some good news.
Buttercup: What's the bad news?
Nuland: That $5-billion you sent to Ukraine didn't buy as many neo-Nazi's as we thought. We need a few billion more. Also, we might be at war with Russia soon. That bastard Putin can't take a joke.
Buttercup: And the good news?
Nuland: Pussy Riot has agreed to perform at your next birthday party.

Dude, Russia has half a trillion dollars in foreign reserves. It can survive many years with complete Western sanctions.

2% of that was spent yesterday in a single morning trying to slow the fall of the rouble. :lol:

of course, EU is experts at being confused. And they will request US to come in and save the day. US should told the Europeans to solve their own problems.

It look like that in the scenario when China back Russia in conflict with the west. Indian here would stand with China and against the west. Would most Indians agree with my assessment?

EU's economy is dying , another war will be end of EU stronghold , plus Russia is not a small player , whom they think they can threaten .

1393955118717.jpg

there one billion chinese, china should promote race mixing there

you dont get my point, its not about loyalty but the demograohics which will be different both in europe and america. Demographics show what a kind of culture the country will have.

Never mind, China is already split up. China and Taiwan. Silly me.

Earn your reputation turk, while kurds terrorize you, syrians shot down your planes, israel killing your sailors and USA bombing your warships.

roflmao
I agree the government should be more aggressive.

I agree the government should be more aggressive.

Unfortunatly turkey lacks the power and economy to act aggressive. You are sitting in a card board house. CIA and their Puppets controls your government AND your opposition.

You also lack proper industry or resources!

I am sorry my turk friend. :unsure:

Unfortunatly turkey lacks the power and economy to act aggressive. You are sitting in a card board house. CIA and their Puppets controls your government AND your opposition.

You also lack proper industry or resources!

I am sorry my turk friend. :unsure:
We are working on it in case you haven't noticed.:butcher:

We are working on it in case you haven't noticed.:butcher:

Huh? The last that i have heard about Turkey was that huge government/bribing scandal...LOL All media worldwide noticed it..haha

1620535_540776006035812_1714072851_n.jpg

Huh? The last that i have heard about Turkey was that huge government/bribing scandal...LOL All media worldwide noticed it..haha

1620535_540776006035812_1714072851_n.jpg
A russian talking about corruption, this is just hilarious. :rofl:

Turkey is less corrupt than Russia and ex soviet countrys, you are the inventors of corruption in these countrys. :coffee:

800px-World_Map_Index_of_perception_of_corruption.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom