What's new

NATO meets tomorrow in response to Poland's request to invoke the Article 4

in few generations america will be like mexico full of latinos and balcks and few white people left, europe will still be dominant european with significant number of muslims which america forces us to fight against them in their wicked wars in the middle east.

Its just a matter of time until they culturally split.

Erm. I understand that the Hispanic community is increasing but I'm sure their loyalty is the USA, unlike the Muslim community in Europe. And Blacks always been an part of US society since the Dutch and English pilgrims brought feedmen of color from the Bahamas in the 16th and 17th century. When the USA became independent in late 1700s , Blacks were like 20% of the population and untill the 1960s, they even formed large cities in the Southern bible belt. Both White and Black Americans have an massive population decrease. It more likely we will see an brown america than the Tradition 'Big White America and small black america'.

Europe should not fall into this divide and conquer tactic set by the US.

And when they will ever realize that Russia is a more reliable partner for them?

Just because the US also descended from the Western Europeans, but it doesn't mean that they are more trustworthy than Russia. And how many times that the Western Europe has been backstabbed by their US 'brother' in the past?
As USA say "**** EU".

It can not import high tech parts,machines,technology from other places.You're not really up for a serious discussion and i'm not in the mood to spoon feed you or run around in circles so believe what you want,i'll just laugh in the corner at it.Have fun.
All right laugh in the corner...will get back to you when it's over...till then keep laughing(in the corner) Einstein.

Not really,some of that stuff is imported by China to.True story.:agree:
why you sound like EU is self sufficient and russia need EU more than EU need russia.......Plz explain your thoughts to enlight us Einstein.

Last edited:
After seeing what happened in China. They can split first.
there one billion chinese, china should promote race mixing there
Erm. I understand that the Hispanic community is increasing but I'm sure their loyalty is the USA, unlike the Muslim community in Europe. And Blacks always been an part of US society since the Dutch and English pilgrims brought feedmen of color from the Bahamas in the 16th and 17th century. When the USA became independent in late 1700s , Blacks were like 20% of the population and untill the 1960s, they even formed large cities in the Southern bible belt. Both White and Black Americans have an massive population decrease. It more likely we will see an brown america than the Tradition 'Big White America and small black america'.
you dont get my point, its not about loyalty but the demograohics which will be different both in europe and america. Demographics show what a kind of culture the country will have.

The whole issue in my view is can USA at once engage in the middle east,china sea and east europe.I don't think it has resources to anymore.Everybody blaming obama,but i kinda sympathize with the dude.He inherited a diminished intrument
exhausted by the reckless bunglings of bush the maniac,now they expect him to carry out simultaneous worldwide deterrence in 3 places,all the while fixing the economy.What are they smoking?They have to recognize he can't afford to be as gung-ho as previous us presidents because us financial muscle relative to the rest of the world just is no longer at that level.And they can thank bush and nor obama for that.

USA has 11 carrier groups but ZERO balls.

Russia or China or even Iran means serious bussiness. USA cant shell these countries and simply run away. They will come and hit US bases, citizens, cities, markets, capital all around the globe in retaliation.

USA is a capitalist dinosaur which needs to be erased from the planets surface.

France is selling LHD/LPD to mother russia. It will join black sea fleet. Germany is like a 10 dollar whore, sucking our gas.

USA has 11 carrier groups but ZERO balls.

Russia or China or even Iran means serious bussiness. USA cant shell these countries and simply run away. They will come and hit US bases, citizens, cities, markets, capital all around the globe in retaliation.

USA is a capitalist dinosaur which needs to be erased from the planets surface.

I think Russia is a much bigger probllem for us. And I have the feeling that we find it out who has bigger balls. Yes, Russians are brave and the only language they speek is the speek of force, which must be very strong. And will be very strong. First of all we destroy their ridiculous economy. Next step is US show Russia who rule the world really and which place Russia has in the world.

France is selling LHD/LPD to mother russia. It will join black sea fleet. Germany is like a 10 dollar whore, sucking our gas.

Of course, you will sell all of yours, if the price is right.

EU has many alternativ for Russian gas. For example, Libya, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Iran maybe someday or Israel, Cyprus ...dont forget shale gas.

Last edited:

Are you Russian (not from federative republics). What can you say about the relations between Türkiye and Rassiya Fedaratsi

Are you Russian (not from federative republics). What can you say about the relations between Türkiye and Rassiya Fedaratsi
He will say Tanks giving Turkey farted again, like in his previous posts, dont take this troll serious, he will be banned in a couple days.

I think Russia is a much bigger probllem for us. And I have the feeling that we find it out who has bigger balls. Yes, Russians are brave and the only language they speek is the speek of force, which must be very strong. And will be very strong. First of all we destroy their ridiculous economy. Next step is US show Russia who rule the world really and which place Russia has in the world.

You mean the EU can destroy the Russian economy? How to do?

I dont know what a turkeybirdie like you smoke, but i can asure you that Russian influence will grow even more in kaukasian region
8-)

[报价=“俾斯麦,后:5350254,会员:133380”]我认为俄罗斯是我们的一个更大的probllem。我有,我们发现它是谁拥有更大的球的感觉。是的,俄罗斯人是勇敢的,他们磺化聚醚醚酮的唯一语言是力的磺化聚醚醚酮,它必须是非常强的。而且会很强烈。首先我们摧毁他们的荒谬的经济。接下来的步骤是美剧俄罗斯谁统治世界真的和哪个地方俄罗斯在世界上。
了[/ quote]

你的意思是欧盟能够摧毁俄罗斯经济?怎么办?
I agree. very good analysis.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom