What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster sooo...that how it goes? People ask for ban and unban at will?

Can we get @RazPaK unbanned then? :rofl:

or or :raise: :raise: transfer @RazPaK 's infraction to alpha...dont you rather have a troller than a harasser on your forum?! :pop:
@Talon It is obvious that ......

funny-dog-pictures-good-to-be-king%255B1%255D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We dont hand out bans on request anymore but you can **** off a mod and he will do the favor.
ya i know the technique, ill do it!
Btw just curious how many Infractions Razpak has?
Just curious!
@MAAZ ZAFAR there is already a joke thread!

How about her.. if you take away her pigmentation problem.. she is actually quite attractive.

I personally think if it could be done , it would have been done since the dad has no shortage of money and can literally get the skin from a corpse to stick into her face :rofl:

@Elmo I love it when you get all preachy :D

@Alpha1, I am not sure about the issue but mon ami you have to listen to all ze monsieur yah, they telling you this is a defence forum and you are taking this too seriously because this is virtual and is not real. It is good to come here and other online forums for chatting and getting new info however the real world is what you should always be in touch with ;) . You need to workout a bit when we stay inside during the winter especially guys, our testostrone levels kinda decrease due to lack of exercise mon chez ami. I think you are a good virtual gentleman but keep the ones in your real life close to you.

Remember this is just a chitchat thread for random topics and for me personally get in touch with my pakistan heritage peeps so do not take this as actual substitution for real social life.

Stop acting like a infant now , honestly !

Forget it and move on , she doesn't want to talk to you , its her choice .
you quotde a post is of a diffrent time , context is old!
There goes my chemistry paper :)
@MAAZ ZAFAR u still awake?

@Alpha1 tayari full hogai?

@Alpha1, I am not sure about the issue but mon ami you have to listen to all ze monsieur yah, they telling you this is a defence forum and you are taking this too seriously because this is virtual and is not real. It is good to come here and other online forums for chatting and getting new info however the real world is what you should always be in touch with ;) . You need to workout a bit when we stay inside during the winter especially guys, our testostrone levels kinda decrease due to lack of exercise mon chez ami. I think you are a good virtual gentleman but keep the ones in your real life close to you.
Good advice. But its lot more complicated. Im thinking!
The bold part is a bit depressing.
Hey, im still optimistic

@Talon , Wow I have never seen you this pissed, I feel the same way with the recent upsurge in rude langue people on this forum :(

you quotde a post is of a diffrent time , context is old!
There goes my chemistry paper :)
@MAAZ ZAFAR u still awake?
yaar 3 ghantay sai light gai hui thi so my pc backup started beeping,so had to go;)

@Talon , Wow I have never seen you this pissed, I feel the same way with the recent upsurge in rude langue people on this forum :(
tell me about it!! Abuses etc! Pisses me off too!

Good advice. But its lot more complicated. Im thinking!
The bold part is a bit depressing.
Hey, im still optimistic

I do not want to be preachy but I assume you are of islamique faith. I was at a crossroad in life myself few months earlier with a different obsession(gained 4 pound of fat olalala ;) ) and being spiritual during these times helps me with getting my priorities right and recommit myself to the people around me and renewed my faith in humanity but once again I am not preaching nor enforcing my beliefs into you.

Edit: I had a moral dellama and I am assuming you also are going through one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom