What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha i have easier time communicating with a donkey than you
yes Mom! Ooops i mean Sis!
U sounded like her!
So tell me sis what exactly are u saying?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion...I know this is going to be a bit sadistic...does Ganja sahib have a grand daughter? If so latch our dear Alpha onto her...teen char mahine me bechare ka poora khandaan waapas KSA bhaag jaega.

How about her.. if you take away her pigmentation problem.. she is actually quite attractive.
nicolas-sarkozy-asif-ali-zardari-bilawal-zardari-asifa-zardari-2010-8-2-12-21-7.jpg

am out...i had enough for tonight....oh god i feel hungry now :pop:...time for midnight snack

@Alpha1[/MENTION] just forget it or tayari khatam karo when ur finished maybe u can clear ur mess , @Talon lolz ur giving the man a hard time

@hinduguy

FAVORITE SCENE FROM GOT SO FAR! I'M IN LOVE! :smitten:

How about her.. if you take away her pigmentation problem.. she is actually quite attractive.
nicolas-sarkozy-asif-ali-zardari-bilawal-zardari-asifa-zardari-2010-8-2-12-21-7.jpg

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WANTED THE GANJA BRADRAN OUT...ZARDARI AND CO. TOH HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED PHANTEY FROM THE AWAAM, NO?

I believe your mum knows what type of son she has!

I have no name for this type of complex....Victim complex?
Sis, I cant be the worst person in the World! :cray:
forgive me like u always do!
I didnt get to talk to u on the forum for sometime, that made me commit some mistakes.
@balixd let me solve it, to an extent that i can consume food

@Alpha1[/MENTION] just forget it or tayari khatam karo when ur finished maybe u can clear ur mess , @Talon lolz ur giving the man a hard time
@MAAZ ZAFAR me? I am the one who tolerated him for 5 mths! :blink: something many left within weeks!

@MAAZ ZAFAR me? I am the one who tolerated him for 5 mths! :blink: something many left within weeks!
u stopped talking to me properly 2months ago! :cray: mujh per kya guzri??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom