What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar 3 ghantay sai light gai hui thi so my pc backup started beeping,so had to go;)
... I have to find my roll no. Slip! To look what paper is ahead of chemistry!

@Talon , Wow I have never seen you this pissed, I feel the same way with the recent upsurge in rude langue people on this forum :(

@liontk just read 5 pages back...I am not alone...a number of us are pissed...it is not like we have not TRIED TO SAMJHA this alpha guy...BUT HE REFUSES and then draws his own conclusions and relies on victim complexity!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon , Wow I have never seen you this pissed, I feel the same way with the recent upsurge in rude langue people on this forum :(
man iv'e traced his ip to his fb account,seems he's bin frnds wth her on fb so i guess its pretty complicated

Wonderful , right ?

A future thrown into dustbin to put it mildly ?
i hope i survive to see the future.btw i am still a little Awe struck. When my mind catches up with what happened tonight., i will have to take something stronger than wellbutrin. We'll talk someday on FB,loads to tell!

man iv'e traced his ip to his fb account,complicated
what ? What ? U traced my Ip?

i hope i survive to see the future.btw i am still a little Awe struck. When my mind catches up with what happened tonight., i will have to take something stronger than wellbutrin. We'll talk someday on FB,loads to tell!

what ? What ? U traced my Ip?
hop u didnt mind btw ur name starts wth letter e right ?

What exactly did someone samjha me 5pages back? Get off internet! Scare,force,ignore tactics dont work on me!

@liontk just read 5 pages back...I am not alone...a number of us are pissed...it is not like we have not TRIED TO SAMJHA this alpha guy...BUT HE REFUSES and then draws his own conclusions and relies on victim complexity!

These things happen in PDF as well. Lol!! :D I think you would have killed the guy, if he was in front of you. :P

These things happen in PDF as well. Lol!! :D I think you would have killed the guy, if he was in front of you. :P
No doubt about that!
:D
BTW , never seen u here! U new here?

No doubt about that!
:D
BTW , never seen u here! U new here?

Yes new. Pretty new :)

Bdw 1 suggestion man, I think she's quite angry and seriously angry, so........ be careful!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom