What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, scantily clad fairies...where is @Armstrong when you need him....
dilli baba which MBT is your favorite ???

mine is

Type-10-TK-X-MBT-X-10.jpg

Don't you remember
Anyways miti pao...
wats up? wat u doing?
lolzzzz playing Sleeping Dogs :P

dilli baba which MBT is your favorite ???

mine is
LOL Dillinger (Dilli baba) is too old to play with Man's toys. Let him be busy in courting ladies.
any way he called himself Baba so he must abstain from all material things made by man and just focus on God's own creation.

So @Oscar what is this CubeSat that I hear about ? What did we launch ? What in god's name is it anyway ? And how do we benefit from it ?

Itsy bitsy thing with a normal transmitter and cam. Just a University professor/Senior Staff project to put a video camera in space that transmits stuff. The benefit is learning the process but as such it still another 5 years away before they can build a full fledged "useful" sat to put up there. The difference is the same as in building a Radio Control Model to a proper UAV.

@Capt.Popeye

Any idea what standard load and full load mean in terms of the tonnage of the aircraft carrier?

For example the scrapped project 1143.7 carrier was to weigh 62000-65000 tons at standard and 75-790000 at full/max load, similarly the old Kitty Hawks are stated to have a tonnage of 62.000 tons at "light" and 80000 tons at full/max load....got me confused..for example the Liaoning is said to weigh in at 53000 tons at standard load...so I guess when we state that we are going to build a 65000 ton carrier we are referring to its standard tonnage, yes? I hate these vague descriptions and terms...:hitwall:

Have fallen in love with this flight deck layout-

claseulyanovsk01sy5.jpg

Obviously I'd rather prefer our own island from the IAC-1 line and remove the catapult second from the port side of the ship..no ski ramp either- instead CTOL with a second catapult. No crazy cruise missile armament either...would be a perfect set up for INS Vishaal, would reckon it would lend itself to a higher sortie generation rate than the more "modern" CVF (CTOL variant, albeit the highly mechanised weapons handling system (HMWHS) is worth envy perhaps) and French PA2 designs...what say you?

Yups......I use to love that show when I was little haha....are you kidding me, it was among the best cartoons :D lol
lolzzzz my elder sister always had the remote so it was a rare treat for me to watch my favorite shows ..... call me a weirdo but i loved Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby Doo :D

Not true, I change my species according to the situation and people :D :D LOL right @Dillinger? haha
lol; you joker :jester:-
so going by that definition - I wonder what @Hyperion was??? :whistle: - was he a langoor too :rofl:

:eek: oo what investigation?? did someone run off with the oil you dug up ??:rofl: lol
lol- did n't i tell you we are the ones actually stealing the oil :whisper:
I think Hypy would get best poster...the banana of your eye :rofl: please tell me you get it ;)[/quote]
so

@Oscar do you have any avenue for contacting Hype outside pdf- an email account or something- I am not asking for it and all since he's secretive about it to some extent but can't you try and contact him if that would be proper..he's been MIA far too long now..

OH I like it but now we are treading towards the realm of bestiality..:lol:

You know me love, you can do whatever you like as long as you're not trying to shoehorn me into a tutu..and not fraternizing with ugly men...ugly being the key criterion here..:-)
i wonder where my bhabhi has ditched his body :D

lolzzzz my elder sister always had the remote so it was a rare treat for me to watch my favorite shows ..... call me a weirdo but i loved Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby Doo :D
Never heard of the first, but I LOVED scooby doo..... that's like my childhood lolol :P Since I am the eldest, I use to nd still do call the shots LOL ;)

lol; you joker :jester:-
so going by that definition - I wonder what @Hyperion was??? :whistle: - was he a langoor too :rofl:

lol- did n't i tell you we are the ones actually stealing the oil :whisper:
I think Hypy would get best poster...the banana of your eye :rofl: please tell me you get it ;)
so

i wonder where my bhabhi has ditched his body :D[/quote]
LMFAOOOO nahhh Hypey was and will always be my lion, the king of the jungle haha :D now picture a langoor and a lion together, what an effed up jungle that would make haha:lol:

HAHAHAHA this should be your next investigation.....get your agents and start searching for his body xD and don't worry about the ooil sweetheart, I'll make sure the US takes care of it until you get back :whistle: you can trust them :D lol

@ZYXW now that's a nice avatar ;)
THANK YOU <3

Last edited:
Yups......I use to love that show when I was little haha....are you kidding me, it was among the best cartoons :D lol

Mambi darling....smile a bit,like this :) haha

Forget Mambi, you should smile..it shall please your beloved lemur.:smitten:

@Capt.Popeye Where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom