What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha actually, it is IMPOSSIBLE to make me jealous.....I just draw the line dear ;) either you play by my rules or we change the player even if it is to a goat :devil: haha

Yeah word.... @KingMamba darling change your avatar, no one likes it! :D

Yeab but idc what ya think but lol your avatar is pretty acurate to you in real no ? :P

3 bangs and i might loose my license.
And by the new rule i might have to attend the torturing theory classes too.:tsk:

I have never got any ticket till now but i came very close to it twice.

I hear that your hubby would be tied to a pole & tickled with a plump velvety feather till hes delirious with laughter, every time you bang the car somewhere ! :unsure:

Ufff my mentor - Khali Gibran - would have a heart attack just by listening to that devolution of love from the celestial to the mundane or candy bars to be more appropriate !

Oh no no.. I believe in Love.. Just dont think it exists in the confines of the opposite gender thing nor is it most powerful there. Not something that happens overnight.. or causes violins to play(thats just endorphins or some other chemistry). Basically, I lost all my romantic(of more than just interpersonal nature) ideals this last year. Gotten more cynical,snappy and angry.. along with an flipside of being the centre of the party rather than being in the sidelines as I used to be.

Oh no no.. I believe in Love.. Just dont think it exists in the confines of the opposite gender thing nor is it most powerful there. Not something that happens overnight.. or causes violins to play(thats just endorphins or some other chemistry). Basically, I lost all my romantic(of more than just interpersonal nature) ideals this last year. Gotten more cynical,snappy and angry.. along with an flipside of being the centre of the party rather than being in the sidelines as I used to be.

Chalooo koi nahin yaaar maybe the grumpiness would lead to a wiser you later ! :)

And maybe in a few years time when we meet I'd have a team of toddlers running around me calling me Chachu ! :D

Chalooo koi nahin yaaar maybe the grumpiness would lead to a wiser you later ! :)

And maybe in a few years time when we meet I'd have a team of toddlers running around me calling me Chachu ! :D
A team of toddlers? Kiya quintuplets hain?!

So @Oscar what is this CubeSat that I hear about ? What did we launch ? What in god's name is it anyway ? And how do we benefit from it ?

Basically, I lost all my romantic(of more than just interpersonal nature) ideals this last year. Gotten more cynical,snappy and angry.. along with an flipside of being the centre of the party rather than being in the sidelines as I used to be.
Tell me you didn't get married :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom