What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about Marital?

Honestly Oscar, I ummm..have a certain agreement with a certain someone..lets just leave it at that so no marital fantasies at the moment..how is one supposed to have marital fantasies anyway?

Honestly Oscar, I ummm..have a certain agreement with a certain someone..lets just leave it at that so no marital fantasies at the moment..how is one supposed to have marital fantasies anyway?

No idea.. I explored the idea of martial fantasies while in a pre-martial stage during an official agreement with someone.. and somehow that left a bad taste in my brain.

No idea.. I explored the idea of martial fantasies while in a pre-martial stage during an official agreement with someone.. and somehow that left a bad taste in my brain.

Yes..have seen folks go through that...my worst moment came when my gf jumped me with prospective names for our children an year into our relationship- suffice to say that despite having felt greatly for her I made good my escape a few months later...it took time but I finally shook her off and jumped off the proverbial boat..relief..:taz:

Last edited:
I am a dog-lover I would love to munch down on kittens BUWHAHAHA!

Yes, work your way into his favor and then corner those kittens alone- drug him to sleep or something when the parents are out- take your sweet time- AND SKIN @Alpha1's KITTENS ALIVE!!

Whats a medal point? Everyone seems to have one?! :raise:

Jr.TT??
whoa!!!

Well I am fine alphee...thanks for asking.How r u??
And how was ur trip??:-)
Splendid , nothing like speeding in a convertible, with cold air on the chin,
yeah a convertible.

Yes..have seen folks go through that...my worst moment came when my gf jumped me with prospective names for our children an year into our relationship- suffice to say that despite having felt greatly for her I made good my escape a few months later...it took time but I finally shook her off and jumped off the proverbial boat..relief..:taz:

You were lucky with the year.. my first had names ready by the 6th month.. but then again.. she was as such small town girl and had these dreams earlier on than me. Had a long run with her and sometimes think its Karma and her broken heart that my most recent serious escapade ended rather abruptly without much reason. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.. applies to being jinxed as well I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom