What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck. my cuzin doesn't let me drive, i was a passenger, although i have driven many cars . never passed 100kmph

you got ur license already???

100 kmph is decent....try 140kmph next time.

And you know why ur cousin didnt let you drive ...dont you?:devil:

@Dillinger don't underestimate my kitties
lol
h51350E28

h48B131A9

diabolic.jpg

You were lucky with the year.. my first had names ready by the 6th month.. but then again.. she was as such small town girl and had these dreams earlier on than me. Had a long run with her and sometimes think its Karma and her broken heart that my most recent serious escapade ended rather abruptly without much reason. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.. applies to being jinxed as well I guess.

Preaching to the choir, although somehow neither @Hyperion nor @S.U.R.B. have had such a cursed fate befall them after their escapades, do you folks have some sort of talisman or something..

you got ur license already???

100 kmph is decent....try 140kmph..torque 3.

And you know why ur cousin didnt let you drive ...dont you?:devil:
yeah got 18 this year, remember:-)
well he likes to keep his car mint.
i dont have much experience in cars yet

You were lucky with the year.. my first had names ready by the 6th month.. but then again.. she was as such small town girl and had these dreams earlier on than me. Had a long run with her and sometimes think its Karma and her broken heart that my most recent serious escapade ended rather abruptly without much reason. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.. applies to being jinxed as well I guess.

You shouldn't have done that ! :angry:

automatic???

Only the physically impaired drive Automatics ! :whistle:

Yay @Talon is Back ! :yay:

Only the physically impaired drive Automatics ! :whistle:

Then Mr.Armstrong if you ever come to this country you too will be in the same category....physically impaired.:p:

Travelling 500kms with an automatic is far more comfortable.
A cruise control is just a bonus.

@Armstrong here has been pining after the same woman for the past few years it seems.. @Oscar ...he seems to have written off the chance of ever meeting someone who shall match her and now prefers to be alone. Such a sad story, no? Had I been his compatriot I would have hooked him up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom