What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idols ? On a defense forum ? :D Maybe he did , you are supposed to know it better , speaking in " black english " now whilst saying others are compensating for the lack of passion by " trying to speak English proficiently " and do not have the sense of humor . :rofl:

Yeah , lets talk about it :lol:

TY . Where are you from , by the way ? An NRI ?

Yep. I live in New Zealand. Was born in Kerala

Cm'on , you do not have to prove us all right , everywhere when asked for being the easiest to wind - no pun intended .

Are you all winding me up? Or perhaps, I am the one that's winding you all up.

:lol:

From the " Kiwis " then . :D What was that bit about " not going back " ? Does NZ grant nationalities after a while somehow ?

I have New Zealand citizenship. I was thinking whether I could return to India.

Pragmatism dictates I cannot. Idealism demands I do.

I have New Zealand citizenship. I was thinking whether I could return to India.

Pragmatism dictates I cannot. Idealism demands I do.

Good . :D

Side with the former , why bother yourself into an alien land ? * depending on when you came there *

Are you all winding me up? Or perhaps, I am the one that's winding you all up.

I told you in the first reply " Console yourself now " :D Isn't it the same " perhaps I am " we see almost daily in different threads from the man of passion ? :rofl:

Side with the former , why bother yourself into an alien land ? * depending on when you came there *

I told you in the first reply " Console yourself now " :D Isn't the same " perhaps I am " we see almost daily in different threads ? :rofl:

I came here in 2004

I told you in the first reply " Console yourself now " :D Isn't it the same " perhaps I am " we see almost daily in different threads from the man of passion ? :rofl:

Your feminine and passive aggressive behavior along with incoherence renders me with no alternative.

My grandfather told me that it is pointless to argue with a woman.

So I say yes @Secur you are right.

Your feminine and passive aggressive behavior along with incoherence renders me with no alternative.

My grandfather told me that it is pointless to argue with a woman.

So I say yes @Secur you are right.

So said a man sized toddler with old village stories laughing at his own jokes :D Learn to quote directly since you actually rely on ^ to answer in threads , before pointing out " the feminine " and " passive aggressive thing " in anyone . :rofl:

good morning everyone , came back from a road trip

u there too???
lol - not anymore, i left that place few years ago along with some other users, i was an active member of the forum, this is 2004 -07 era am talking about. it was fun but then it all went downhill :(

lol - not anymore, i left that place few years ago along with some other users, i was an active member of the forum, this is 2004 -07 era am talking about. it was fun but then it all went downhill :(
why? , i joined there a month ago, as Alpha1cavalier

No neither the bogs, the booze or the booty ! I suppose its got something to do with my interest in Gaelic Culture & Language but more than that in the Irish Countryside - It beautiful !

The thing I remember about Irish countryside is the lush green nature. However, the roads are so narrow that they are suitable only for Bicycle traffic and one cyclist comes from one direction the cyclist from the opposite side has to stop and get off road to make room. I am not kidding. Their roads not meant for vehicular traffic. People are great and very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom