What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Iranian men are very goodlooking have mercy on them lol
Dont worry i was not talking about Iranian men i was talking about the donkey marshaa dearest is planning to wed.

lol ...where u frm in India? y did u choose dubai to live in? isnt it a borin place!:undecided:

Boring??
Are you kidding???
If you are coming i'll take you around.
But wait you will be banned soon so is thats why you are calling it boring??
I know i know sour grapes....:p:

hindustani will be the official language(hindi +urdu) :whistle:

You anarchists fundo --- every province will have it's own official language while Punjabi will be national language. Anyone disagrees will be tied on rocket and sent on mars mission.

Dont worry i was not talking about Iranian men i was talking about the donkey marshaa dearest is planning to wed.

Boring??
Are you kidding???
only gud for visit but not to live there:tongue:

Boring??
Are you kidding???

woww huge relief :P

only gud for visit but not to live there:tongue:
Baby they'll not even let you enter the airport for the comment that you made about Dubai earlier...ahem ahem.
Nope ,many Indians/Pakistanis are buying houses here.So they are definitely luving it here.

BB Hyperion in reply: Darling everything related to me hates or luve da ppl i do xcept for my bank balance cuz thy shud only love da empror:laugh:....babes shakespeare says to luv a person u got to be in luv wid his belongings too whethr its turkish old type writer or my wig:kiss3:

Zeezu: LMFAOOOOOO damn baby in that case I will be a whore because you sure have a lot of belongings, I thought you said you don't like sharing my love? ;) haha

marsha...im impressed btw :P LOL<3

sheesh people...alright I'll change it to an apple :D 

Nope its peaceful and everything is so secluded. I love it! Lahore is sooo noisy and yuck!! :P
no change it to a Walnut like @Armstrong:enjoy: 
Baby they'll not even let you enter the airport for the comment that you made about Dubai earlier...ahem ahem.
Nope ,many Indians/Pakistanis are buying houses here.So they are definitely luving it here.
i alredy been there n many middle eastern countries:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom