What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar - ena saaray sayadaan da DNA test karwana paina aay :undecided: 

Let be honest - You don't even know that Chaudhry is not a cast at all.

In Pakistan it might as well be considering the prestige it carries. If you say there is no casts in Pakistan at all then its a different story.

If you say there is no casts in Pakistan at all then its a different story.

I haven't said that there is no cast in Pakistan, But there is no ranking. Punjab mai jaib main aana na ho, phir bhi har koi Chaudhry hai - try to say someone that you are superior than him, you will get answer --- but try it at your own risk. :p:

Cuz you chase off everybody who responds too kanjoos to share. :rolleyes:
Not true mamba......I never chased off armstrong or Hypey when they came for you! Besides I thought we agreed, you are allowed three more, I just get to be number one IF you become pres. otherwise imma find myself someone else on shaadi.com hahaha :D

For me, Turkey is not more, nor less than my fatherland. As in the prev post, the patriotic part was a little joke. But I had those feelings when I was younger. In deed, things were so good at home (Turkey). But today, unfortunately It's not. Unlike from world's view, Turkey is currently in a very complicated situation in all fields. Especially it's military and it's officer training doctrines. if something happens like war, don't get me wrong but I wouldn't give a damn. Not because I'm not Turk (of course I'm) or the things I've suffered. It's because that seeing the people that you've given efforts and trust, are no longer your people, or at least the people you knew. Today, It's the whole community. From the lowest class to the highest. We don't know how to honor our fallen, we don't know how to protect our veterans, we don't do anything to unemployed&disabled but we do spend billions on refugees, we do donate 200 million dollars to American Indians, we do put our heroes into jail, we do put our journalists into jail without any trials. Sir, Of course Turkey is my home. But i'm not a patriot anymore. Unfortunately, the current Turkey will face very very dark days in future, and It's facing now, That's the truth. Truth hurts, that I feel it's pain every minute of life. But for me, Turkey is not the Turkey it used to be before.

The same can be said about Pakistan right now - Just the other day a leading Party in Pakistan (incidentally which was against the creation of Pakistan) declared that the TTP Leader who along with his filth are responsible for the deaths of nearly 60,000 Pakistanis in the past 10 years is a Martyr whilst the Pakistani Army Soldiers who are fighting them & giving their lives in the process are not Martyrs !

I wish you could understand Urdu & see someone of the clips of a few martyred soldier's family members coming onto the media & talking about how they felt after hearing this ! On one such talk show they invited the father of a young lieutenant who took 22 bullets in his chest whilst leading his men in an operation that ended up clearing the designated area & killing 35 terrorists !

Thankfully the PM of Pakistan had the presence of mind to go to the Army HQ the next day, say a prayer at the Martyr's Memorial & declare in unambiguous words that the soldiers who lay down their lives today for our tomorrow are our martyrs, we will always be indebted to them & we shall never forget them !

So its an uphill battle but remember what Ataturk said 'the Turkish Republic will live forever' - You have to make sure that happens ! On our part we have to make sure what our Father - Jinnah - said 'Pakistan is fait accompli & it can never be undone' !

Last edited:
wait so what makes a cast higher than another???

Nothing worthwhile like landowners are higher because of feudal structure in Punjab then there is people like rajputs who have always been top or sheikhs, syeds etc. thats just in punjab though like for Pashtuns it is different. That pashtun monkey luffy explained pashtun structure once.

1466202_660893697301969_365567432_n.jpg

I haven't said that there is no cast in Pakistan, But there is no ranking. Punjab mai jaib main aana na ho, phir bhi har koi Chaudhry hai - try to say someone that you are superior than him, you will get answer --- but try it at your own risk. :p:

Lmaooo paji I was jp gosh I dont actually believe in the nonsense just pointing out it does exist. :P

Nothing worthwhile like landowners are higher because of feudal structure in Punjab then there is people like rajputs who have always been top or sheikhs, syeds etc. thats just in punjab though like for Pashtuns it is different. That pashtun monkey luffy explained pashtun structure once.
hmmm I see!! That's really interesting....I didn't know Pakistan had this stuff, it's like I live in a freaken bubble I swear. but cool stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom