What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What no food ? None of that mouth watering daaal chawal or yakhniii that my friends make ? :what:

Yeah lots of food on the tenth after khatam. :D 
Ohhh okayyyy gotchu! So is that still in place? Like goes it matter what tribe or clan one is from? Wasn't the tribe stuff a long time ago, what does what have to do with anything now?

Just know that this punjabi munda out zaats all of ya. ;)

TbMLL.jpg
ANg4q.jpg
J-20_Cockpit_.jpg

@Dillinger

Chinese Next Generation Cockpit Simulator

Ohhh okayyyy gotchu! So is that still in place? Like goes it matter what tribe or clan one is from? Wasn't the tribe stuff a long time ago, what does what have to do with anything now?

No it's not gone - don't know about other but Arain & Jatts still marry within their cast.

By & Large it doesn't matter & yet it does - Depends on the people, their social & educational background !

Obviously it means something, I dunno about Chaudhry but Butt usually refers to the Human Buttock but I suppose in Koshur (the Kashmiri Language) it may mean something else or maybe one of our ancestors who got hold of an English Dictionary thought of playing a practical joke on the lot of us ! :unsure:

I dunno I think @LoveIcon & @Secur can help me more with this ! :undecided:

Chaudhary is title and is shared between Arains & Jatts --- Butt da tussi ap he pata karaoo :p:

Well you didn't . What happens is that I check it for any anti-Pakistan propaganda you may have posted and delete it and post the rest of the article :rofl: J/K

Nah , it just gets formatted properly , to match with the common standard we have discussed and is posted for further additions and modifications by other members just like in Wikipedia .

lol yeah. It'll be my first article here actually. Btw i'm thinking this as cover pic of the text. I couldn't find pics of PN's perry :(

10795769385_5d663ba81c_b.jpg

Dude ethnically I'm a Kashmiri & we are less than 3% of Pakistan's Population yet we're represented in excess of 9% in the Pakistan Army !

If there is an Independent Kashmir sometime in the future I'd love to visit it once & say a prayer or two in a dusty old village near Gulmarg (in Indian Occupied Kashmir right now) from where my Great-Grandfather came from & most of my extended family (on the father's side) is buried but Pakistan & Pakistan alone, not my ancestral homeland, would always be my Motherland !

Because Pakistan has given me everything without asking anything of me & the idea behind Pakistan, as I understand it to be, is very...very dear to my heart !

I think you should have similar sentiments about Turkiye - a country that made you who you are ! Turkiye should always be worth a lot more than the Lands of your Fathers ! 

For me, Turkey is not more, nor less than my fatherland. As in the prev post, the patriotic part was a little joke. But I had those feelings when I was younger. In deed, things were so good at home (Turkey). But today, unfortunately It's not. Unlike from world's view, Turkey is currently in a very complicated situation in all fields. Especially it's military and it's officer training doctrines. if something happens like war, don't get me wrong but I wouldn't give a damn. Not because I'm not Turk (of course I'm) or the things I've suffered. It's because that seeing the people that you've given efforts and trust, are no longer your people, or at least the people you knew. Today, It's the whole community. From the lowest class to the highest. We don't know how to honor our fallen, we don't know how to protect our veterans, we don't do anything to unemployed&disabled but we do spend billions on refugees, we do donate 200 million dollars to American Indians, we do put our heroes into jail, we do put our journalists into jail without any trials. Sir, Of course Turkey is my home. But i'm not a patriot anymore. Unfortunately, the current Turkey will face very very dark days in future, and It's facing now, That's the truth. Truth hurts, that I feel it's pain every minute of life. But for me, Turkey is not the Turkey it used to be before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom