What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
well brother, It's quite monoton actually. Doin the same stuff everyday...don't have any goals in life. just wanna find a job that can feed me, guest me and entertain me, then i'll probably pack my stuff and move to fatherland if I can :) how's you?

Mother Russia ? :what:

all types actually. But none recently. Although I have been so bored this week I think I might start catching up on movies :P hbu?
had tests till saturday,dont have much memories of saturday night left with me :D
nothing much other than,watched a few movies here and there.
in fact i watched kabhi khushi kabhi gham recently,and that movie is so damn tripy :D

ugh that image is gonna give me nightmares LOL xD 

pakistan has castes?? that would explain a lot of people and their behavior LOLOL

They call it "biradri" if I am not mistaken...this subcontinent has the dubious distinction of subverting everything through caste, including religions which expressly forbid such discrimination...although I'll leave it to a native to clarify since I do not know the exact situation over there with our western cousins.

@Neptune

How goes the article , mate ? :D

yeap...i made a little start. I PMed a senior member to get technical specs about modernisation programs which was also applied to PN's Iron Lady :D. Waiting for his stuff. So it'll be ready within 24 hours after getting the info from Cabatli ;)

Mother Russia ? :what:

yeap. Nalchik, Northern Caucasus :D

A wannabe Chaudhry ? :what:

I'm Butt which is English for Perfection Incarnate ! :rofl:

Yes, or rather.. Chauey(the D and Rs are usually skipped in the north.. along with the si sound.. Television is televion.. Correction is Currectian.. and so on FYI @Dillinger ).
Butt I beg to differ... there is a migraine in you.. no Butts about it.

And to conclude I include a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom