What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO nope my dad LOVES pakistan. he does not give a shit about kashmir or what happens to it LOL. no joke!!

Uncle & I should meet - Great Men Think Alike ! :pakistan:

I don't look good in Pakistani clothing at all, so I am sorry the US it is :D LOL

Naturally Pakistani clothes are for our women who are heavenly nymphs not for Baby Hippos like you ! :P

Looks like the French are also upping the ante-

DDM-NG:-

ddm-4.jpg

Same as the F-35 DAS it seems..programmed to spot incoming missile trails, launches from ground based AA systems and even artillery...

Accounts are available as to how the French pass hours trying to scan up on information and ideas in exercises. But the systems are a long time coming 
So @Oscar what are your thoughts on Javed Ahmed Ghamidi ? :what:

Have only seen a bit of him on a program.. not that aware.. nor interested in his work.

mazak tha LMFAO honestly its not possible for me to look bad :D haha 
Uncle & I should meet - Great Men Think Alike ! :pakistan:

Naturally Pakistani clothes are for our women who are heavenly nymphs not for Baby Hippos like you ! :P

lmaaooooooo now i know why my dad and I don't get along xD LOL but idk if I should be offended or honored that you would rather meet my father than me haha :P

if they were that heavenly, you'd be hitting on them not making them you sisters ;) lol

Accounts are available as to how the French pass hours trying to scan up on information and ideas in exercises. But the systems are a long time coming 

Have only seen a bit of him on a program.. not that aware.. nor interested in his work.

Sure take their time but they get their things to work and work well, the IAF still loves its Mirages and I suspect the maritime strike mirages you folks operate are held in high regard too. Besides DDM-NG is just one aspect, its been tested quite a few times along with the new jammers, the French are fairly confident that they will have it up and running in operational service two years from now. I simply love their products..even the Rafale's cockpit appeals to my aesthetic sensibilities-

rafale_cockpit_large.jpg

Add to that the LEA active electromagnetic decoy especially designed to jam/seduce a2a missile radars, ejected just like chaff unlike a towed decoy, with 4-6 such decoys per platform. High accuracy DOA without a cumbersome HADF/ASTAC pod....I've always loved this beauty.

Purana dialogue hai, try something new... 

How goes life brother? Its been a long time. The fleet fairs thee well Admiral?

well brother, It's quite monoton actually. Doin the same stuff everyday...don't have any goals in life. just wanna find a job that can feed me, guest me and entertain me, then i'll probably pack my stuff and move to fatherland if I can :) how's you?

And you are wannabe Chaudhry for that.. No wannabiesm...
The most you should do is speak Pushurdujabi..

A wannabe Chaudhry ? :what:

I'm Butt which is English for Perfection Incarnate ! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom