What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Don't+judge+me+by+my+past+I+don't+live+there+anymore.jpg

Very untouchable sir.I am vegetarian too.:p: 

Yes i meant when do you've to submit them??

I hope you're not Untouchable for the same reasons as @Ayush is - He hasn't taken a bath in some months now ! :rofl: 
kashmir rahega hindustan :cheers:
kashmiri rahenge hindustani :partay:

37% mereiii paass haiii koi 20% Chinese keiii paass haiii jaa khush ho jaaa 43% paaar ! :lol:

Very untouchable sir.I am a vegetarian too.:p: 

Yes i meant when do you've to submit them??
we keep on getting assignments at regular intervals.
about 3 assignments for each subject at around 5 weeks interval.
and tomorrow i have to submit MD(mechanical/machine drawing) assignment and have to draw a gearbox assembly. :cry:

@Secur @truthseer @W.11 u guys have MD too right??

I hope you're not Untouchable for the same reasons as @Ayush is - He hasn't taken a bath in some months now ! :rofl: 

37% mereiii paass haiii koi 20% Chinese keiii paass haiii jaa khush ho jaaa 43% paaar ! :lol:
par real kashmiri sirf valley ka hota hai(if u remember i learnt it from you only :oops:
So @LoveIcon - Saraiki aaandiii ehhh ? :what:

Mein ukuuu veekhaaan oo mein kuuu veikheiiii ! :cray:
ab tu saraiki bhi bolne lag gaya??

par real kashmiri sirf valley ka hota hai(if u remember i learnt it from you only :oops:)

Yes aur wahaaan hiii tou subbb seii ziyadaa Anti India Sentiment haiii ? :lol:

Plus most of us - Pakistani Kashmiris in Punjab are either from the Valley or from the Valley via Amritsar ! :P

List the side effects Doc.

Btw love is
L-oss
O-f
V-aluable
E-nergy
:azn:

Haha, but that can only make you stronger just like a vaccine, if you are able to cope and have the ability to replace that loss you have indicated.

Don't be bothered.
Anything harmful or lethal will never get the clearance
to be available in the market.These things are studied hard and always go through multiple trials to make sure that the "Good" these can do to us outnumber handsomely the "bad" these can inflict.Obviously there can be few prerequisites and some points of care that one must keep in mind while administrating anything.It does depend on the individual who is on the receiving end.Those professionals who will be introducing anything new into someones body,will take care about anything that can happen.And obviously they will be having all kinds of information about the person they are aiming to vaccinate.Kind of hope for the best and prepare for worst type of situation they have in their minds.But still,it's safe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom